Arrse Scooter and Northern Soul Club

Any interest in creating a Club based around Northern Soul and Scootering - other genres welcome to join, the common denominator being that you have an interest in scootering.

If so
Could anyone design a patch?
Cash to H4H after expenses

Thoughts?

Krom

Could it tag on the camping club as we have a few northern soul/scooter enthusiasts.
Why not?

I am just thinking Arrse Patch, pay the expenses, proceeds to H4Hs, and IF we can finally organise a Northern Soul do Someday (The Tempests), ditto.

Have to say that being in the Czech Republic, it would need someone over in the UK to be the Responsible person in terms of handling funds etc.

Question still stands.

Who is interested in joining the Arrse Scooter and Northern Soul Club - Lambretta owners can apply once they have finished pushing their lump...

Can I join?

Stuff your poofy mirrors and spotlights and union jacks.

Mine's an authentic eyetalian state of the art in original condition..... never raced or rallied, new boots and candles, factory finished paintwork.

How much are you willing to put up for a Patch?

Not that I have any clue how much a patch costs

Kromeriz

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Follow the link... don.t you know that I am running an international business... tut tut

:???: It's just a guide to prices for sale, haven't a clue about manufacturing costs.

OK. took me to the main Choose Page. Will investigate tomorrow. Do you think there is any mileage in an Arrse Badge?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't see why not, there's scooterists, NS fans and both scooterists and NS fans on here, You don't have to be a scooterist to appreciate NS and vice versa.

P

PrinceAlbert

I don't own a scooter. But I don't mind northern soul......even if the dance moves are ******* ridiculous.

Can I join?

I'm not allowed to own a scooter, so says the wife, but the idea of a Northern Soul Club, yeah baby!

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
You have my attention and I would definitely like to join, I may even buy joker62s Scooter if I can get the funds again.
Btw there is a northern soul weekender on in blackpool next weekend.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
How much are you willing to put up for a Patch?

Not that I have any clue how much a patch costs

Kromeriz
A good few years ago I was in the st George elite sc and there patch was st George on a Scooter instead of a horse slaying a dragon.
What type of patch would be appropriate? humour or gungho?

Could be up for that...as for patches, I used to design a few for scooter clubs, including the one I was in, Aberdeen Scooter Club.

You have my attention and I would definitely like to join, I may even buy joker62s Scooter if I can get the funds again.
Btw there is a northern soul weekender on in blackpool next weekend.
He's promised it to me!!!!

Alas not had a scooter for over three years and unlikely to get another in the foreseeable future. Can I be one of those scooterists that attend the rallies in cars? ;-)

I don't own a scooter. But I don't mind northern soul......even if the dance moves are ******* ridiculous.

Can I join?
Only when I see you doing the high kick after coming back up from the splits and twisting as per the road sign at the start of this:

[video=youtube_share;yFGg0AgDTz0]http://youtu.be/yFGg0AgDTz0[/video]

RIP Frankie Wilson - Sep 27 2012