ARRSE Rugby Shirts

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by abacus, Dec 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As seen in the Gallery

Long sleeved:

Short sleeved (printed) collarless:

As worn on the London crawl:

I am getting these made up at an Ayrshire Manufacturer (Peveril's) who make Rugby Shirts for many major and National teams. They are both absolutely top quality and hence carry a premium in price.

Cost to me is Long Sleeved £37 PLUS VAT = £43.48 Short Sleeved £30 PLUS VAT = £35.25

I propose to charge £50 for the long sleeved and £42.50 for the short sleeved which will allow me to more or less cover postage costs and make a £5 donation per shirt to ARRSE by way of a "licensing fee".

I have no interest whatsoever in making any profit for myself nor will I. If either GoodCO or BadCO want the agent's contact details to confirm prices I am more than happy to provide.

What I need at this stage is an indication of who would be interested (at those prices) in buying either or both because I might be able to chip them down in price a bit if there was enough interest.

2. I want a short sleeved one!
  3. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

chalk me down for one please, chief.
  4. I'd be interested in a short-sleeve one. My bingo wings need periodic airing. The Tankie would probably want the short-sleeve as well.
  5. Long Sleeve for me please.
  6. A short sleeved one for this callsign a cheeky large size to get my pecs in.....or tits as some refer to them...
  7. Short please - check no surcharge for less svelte (XXXL) sizes.
  8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Short sleeve please, in a trim 'M'.
  9. Abacus, Add a short sleeve extra fat g*t one to your list for me please. :) :)
  10. I'm disappointed that there is no logo, but chalk me up for a small short sleeved one please...
  11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Long-sleeved please and is there a discount for kids sizes (no really) :D
  12. Long sleeved for me :D
  13. long sleeved for me

btw where is that pint you promised me ? :)
  14. I will take one of those little badgers.

My e-mail address is

I may or may not have made that up.
  15. Yep

One for me please... casue I am sad...

Guess I will have a long sleeve Extra Large please..