ARRSE Ron Hills - Discuss.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
My Ron Hill's are becoming religious (holy ie with holes) and must be replaced by order of Mrs sknn. Naturally my thoughts turned to ARRSE and the possibility of ARRSE Ron Hills.

I know the shop stock is being cleared out, but I thought I'd see if RH can come up with the goods and if so what would be the min run and how much.

So my question is what design would ARRSE Ron Hill's be? Green with pink stripe and pink reflective strips at the bottom of the leg? Any other ideas...
 
#3
Will they come as a set with white stilettos? If so, I'm sure that the Maureens and certain members of the maroon-lid-wearing fraternity would be interested... :D
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#4
Ron Hill's have very efficiantly responded to my enquiry with:

Could do dark green with pink piping & ARRSE in pink on rt leg. £15.40 + vat
& carriage . You must order in multiples 5 per size. Delivery 6 wks Regards
John Cooper

Whats the general feeling?
 
#5
Sknn - I'd be in for a bit of that! 5 of us could get them and see, then take it from there.....
 
#6
DozyBint said:
Will they come as a set with white stilettos? If so, I'm sure that the Maureens and certain members of the maroon-lid-wearing fraternity would be interested... :D
You're nasty. I haven't got white stilettos, didn't you know they have to be red! Matches the stripe......
 
#7
Sknn, As good as it would be for the Pads Wives to look a tad more Girly in their Ron Hills and Stilleto's... But a "PINK" Go faster Stripe?!!! ARRSE colours or not, that is bordering on the edge...
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#8
Due to too many pies etc I'll need a large size: If 4 other Larges are up for it we could make an order.
 
#9
Gundulph said:
Sknn, As good as it would be for the Pads Wives to look a tad more Girly in their Ron Hills and Stilleto's... But a "PINK" Go faster Stripe?!!! ARRSE colours or not, that is bordering on the edge...
Will it clash with your top? :wink:
 
#10
sknn said:
Due to too many pies etc I'll need a large size: If 4 other Larges are up for it we could make an order.

NOOOoooooooo!!!! It gets worse! now a PINK Go Faster Stripe on Ron Hills worn by 'Big Boned' Pie Eating Champions.....
 
#11
flowers said:
Gundulph said:
Sknn, As good as it would be for the Pads Wives to look a tad more Girly in their Ron Hills and Stilleto's... But a "PINK" Go faster Stripe?!!! ARRSE colours or not, that is bordering on the edge...
Will it clash with your top? :wink:
:D Hmm, Good Point there Flowers... :oops:
 
#12
I was in Colchester whilst the Royal Scot were the Inf Regt there. One morning, as I'm on route to the Naafi, a scary ginger haired pad comes walking down the street, armed with pram stuffed with kids, wearing blue ron hills, red stilletos and a Royal Scots Unit jumper, absolute magic.

We were ordered to abuse her as we motor'd past in our Land Rover, to which, she throws up a two fingered salute and a mouthful guaranteed to make an RSM blush.....
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
urban_spaceman The NAAFI Bar 20
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 1
B_AND_T The NAAFI Bar 234

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top