ARRSE Regiment (V) Reserves

When's pay parade
Our pay clerk will be happy to advise you... (Feck off, tosser)

watering shoe.jpg

Do we need any HGV Drivers? There's a bit of a shortage at the moment. Causing a bit of a caffuffle with shops running short on scoff and stuff. Petrol pumps running dry. Think I'm going to have to dust off my old HGV Ticket and cash in.

Trouble is I've not driven a 4 Tonner since Lionheart and Crusader :wink: :wink: :roll:
No problems there, I drive a 44 tonner for a living, a quick cabby with me and you'll be set.
Basically, just point it in the direction you want to go.
If anything gets in your way...turn the wheel.
Piece of pi55.

No problems there, I drive a 44 tonner for a living, a quick cabby with me and you'll be set.
Basically, just point it in the direction you want to go.
If anything gets in your way...turn the wheel.
Piece of pi55.

Do you still double de clutch :D

Do you still double de clutch :D
Ha, no mate, we don't even have clutches anymore.
And work tickets have been replaced by electronic tacho cards, so those of us who have trouble remembering what day it is have no need to worry.

Ha, no mate, we don't even have clutches anymore.
And work tickets have been replaced by electronic tacho cards, so those of us who have trouble remembering what day it is have no need to worry.
Bit like driving an over sized car pulling a large caravan now day. It’s not truck driving anymore! :mrgreen:

Aye my eldest son is a transport manager for a large firm

The army was not that much different. As I said in barracks ranks messed by rank in their own time. When out playing soldiers, living in a hole in the ground, rain pissing down and half section messing where half the guys went to the area the "hot" food was being dispensed, three courses of soup, stew - tatties and veg, and cake with custard all dishes into your two messtins, if you brought two, one if you did not! The number of times a senior officer, WO or SNCO decided to let off a thunderflash as we were racing back to our holes simulating an attack. If lucky, one has made it back to ones hole in the ground, food still intact but awash with rain but usually the messtins get the heave-ho as everyone stands to. The other half of the guys who had not gone for their meal are snug in the knowledge they still have a meal waiting, albeit much colder :)

The navy do not hold the singularity of having cnuts as seniors.
That’s life in the XIVth Legion for you!
(For the unitiated, our doughty warrior has used “thunderflash” instead of “flaming trebuchet”)

Dwarf

LE
Expecting the CGS to announce shortly that the 1st Battalion The Arrse Regiment will be fully deployed on Operation Save Xmas 2021. And troops will be driving petrol tankers, supermarket deliveries & piloting ships to get supplies in to UK plc.

R Company - Full of the old timers are going in to power stations to keep the national grid going.
Expecting Boris to announce that on his watch the country will be saved by the Arrse Regiment.

Medals & Tesco/Sainsburys & Waitrose loyalty points will be given to the troops.

If you can help email Boris at:
bj@totalpanic21.gov.uk

Or report to your nearest Regular or Reserve unit.
Tell them you are with the 1st Battalion and expect to be greeted like a hero.

1st Battalion The Arrse Regiment - A Reserve Regular Voluntary Army Unit.
And savours of Xmas 2021.

S/Sgt Cliff Richard.VD to release a record to help the battalions funds.
‘Ere we go. September and we are making plans for Christmas like it’s ******* D-Day.
Like to volunteer for Grinch troop. Manning the gate at the back of the camp. With radio that can’t quite tune to any station, and all scran to be delivered congealed. Razzle, etc to be well-thumbed (and not too congealed).
And I will stop any and all RMP vehicles with occupants sleeping in the warm therein, make them cut the engine, open all doors and check every ID card very carefully. All this I will do despite their threats to report me, for I am defending Sovereign Territory.
Only to say “You need the front gate, this is barred to vehicles, unless the lads are going out for pizzas”.
They will be given the traditional ARRSE salute to RMP which isn’t in QRs.

When's pay parade
10.00 Thursday morning, in cash salute paying Officer and produce ID Card.

smallbma1poundpM6-1943vg-p.jpg

There will be deductions for barrack damages, haircut and Regt magazine. RSM will attend to check on dress and haircuts. Advice awaited on sleeves up or down also stable belt from NAAFI shop, 37 or 58 pattern webbing?

10.00 Thursday morning, in cash salute paying Officer and produce ID Card.

smallbma1poundpM6-1943vg-p.jpg

There will be deductions for barrack damages, haircut and Regt magazine. RSM will attend to check on dress and haircuts. Advice awaited on sleeves up or down also stable belt from NAAFI shop, 37 or 58 pattern webbing?

It will have to be 37 pattern blanco or boot polish

surfincivi

Clanker
Nah, It's the see you Jimmies first of fists
Twa regiments the blues and the hoops. Individual deployment of either with copious supplies of buckfast Standard procedure. Ultimate sanctions is both at opposite ends of operational area. Motto see you is traditional. First of fists and the headbangers.

Twa regiments the blues and the hoops. Individual deployment of either with copious supplies of buckfast Standard procedure. Ultimate sanctions is both at opposite ends of operational area. Motto see you is traditional. First of fists and the headbangers.

Nah nah loon ye hiv missed oot maist o Scotland wi at, ers mair tae life then at twa