ARRSE Regiment (V) Reserves

Are we liable to have a drone squadron attached to the Regt at any stage? Where all the members of the det. sit round a toasty tar barrel, drinking rotgut etc., and 'drone' on about all the ills & sickos of the world, and how they could sort them out in one fell swoop.

DaManBugs is a shoe in for PTI.
17 inch biceps.
All Ireland 100 metre sprint champion.
Bare knuckle boxer.
Martial arts expert.
Spends a lot of time looking in the mirror.
Wears a White(Ish) sleeveless top.

To be sure, to be sure.
.....don't forget the electrics he installed in Germany, he's a shoe in for coms officer!

Upwards dribble has made me think....
this isn’t a real unit without a tracksuit soldier. Corporal one day, next time you see them it’s “Staff, if you don’t mind”. Been away forever, doesn’t know the arse end of a Chieftain from a glacis plate, but oddly comfortable passing the time of day with the RSM.
Being vermin scrabbling around for left over rat pack bits, I’m obviously out. If the RMP arrive, I can outrun Usain Bolt, but I’m no sportsman.

That's my gig sorted.

I gave the army the idea for the 'Frank' ad, I was away swanning so often.

Dr. Doolittle?

Pah, I was Dr. Doofcukall.

I'm surprised that the CGS has not asked Arrse to raise a Regiment of Ex Regular/Reserves & Knowitall Civilians.
Surely with all our ideas it would be the best equipped, manned, supported Regiment in the Reserves.
G4 would only get gucci kit in and all would be paid above average pay as everyone would be at least a Corporal.

1st Battalion The Arrse Regiment - A Reserve Regular Voluntary Army Unit.

ARRSE-Be The Best - Knock Them All.
I'm in.
Field Armor.JPG

Just checking I can still do hotels? Not sure I fancy any of that “military accommodation” (I think that’s what it’s called) you Brown Jobs seem so fond of.

As long as it’s 4* minimum (I can go to 3* with a decent pool as long as it’s classed as Field Conditions) I’m in.

Dwarf

LE
Just checking I can still do hotels? Not sure I fancy any of that “military accommodation” (I think that’s what it’s called) you Brown Jobs seem so fond of.

As long as it’s 4* minimum (I can go to 3* with a decent pool as long as it’s classed as Field Conditions) I’m in.
1623406589041.png

By 4* this would fit.
This f*****g place is the f*****g dogs B*****ks.

See you are even up to 5* courtesy of the Infantry, and it's even got a very extensive pool.

Dwarf

LE

Dwarf

LE
I'll have no problem doing a ten miler, in fact I regularly do that distance carrying weight.

I'd want a senior citizens bus ticket though and a seat with space to put my cans down.

Gentlemen question, are we having a Air troop?

Not too keen on the brillcream boys, coming in here making demands on our Catering Corp staff! They’ll be demanding 5* room service next!

PFGEN

GCM

Indeed standards need to maintained. There seems to be some mention of catering which conjures up nightmares of sausage rolls or sandwiches with the crusts still on the bread. I trust there will be a comprehensive celebrity chef in residence program.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed standards need to maintained. There seems to be some mention of catering which conjures up nightmares of sausage rolls or sandwiches with the crusts still on the bread. I trust there will be a comprehensive celebrity chef in residence program.
If only Keith Floyd was still with us...

26/27 March, the biblical sandstorm followed by the rain. I watched 200 rds of HE sink and disappear in less than 5 mins during an FPF mission. Fcuking hideous, but on the bright side it rinsed my arse crack.
Quagmire in the desert, it was lush.

My shell scrape doubled up as a plunge pool.