ARRSE Regiment (V) Reserves

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
If print finishing is being considered, you may as well include a printing and stationery section in the new regiment. That would mean a recall to arms for me so can I get dibs on an upstairs room, at the end of a corridor, in the mess. I shall also need a couple of shapely lumpy jumpers to make sure I am sufficiently distracted to maintain a less than useful level of service.
Does that mean there will be a Geo. Det.? - I don't want to be going up and down steep hills if I can help it, they can make some nice maps showing the easiest way to the nice views objective without having to put my stout boots shoes on.

And if there's a couple of chogies to wrap packets of fags, put a stamp on and drop into the BFPO whilst we're out, that'd be nice.

Do you think we can stock our NAAFI with plenty of Apfelkorn?

Our venders should only take deutschmarks too.
Never mind DM's, can I cash in me BAF's?

Don’t think anyone’s brought up the MT section. All Land Rovers will have more “compliant” suspension and plush velour seating.
As for the trucks, we’ll leave that to the RLC far younger volunteers.

Leathers nice but it does get hot and sticky in the summer!
Stains too. Well, it stained the back seat of my Lea Francis when I was busy with a noodie model from the West of England College of Art...AAaaaah..mammaries were made of this.
IIRC!

Don’t think anyone’s brought up the MT section. All Land Rovers will have more “compliant” suspension and plush velour seating.
As for the trucks, we’ll leave that to the RLC far younger volunteers.
If we are having an MT Section we will definitely need a 22 year served POL Storeman LCpl who is the most miserable git in the world and who would never allow issues outside of the listed 'opening' times.

Do we have anyone here who could do the job?

I would help out but I am too busy polishing my midday gun.

I have published 6 handy training pamphlets for the basic training course.
download (2).jpeg

Popcorn, sweets and big gulps will be issued as required.

I suppose at some point we'll have to go to a firing range and handle nasty greasy things that make a loud noise. Our advanced years entitle us to help, I hope so or I'm not playing, so I suggest we drag KGB Resident in to act in some capacity - how about as a target frame?

Dwarf

LE

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I suppose at some point we'll have to go to a firing range and handle nasty greasy things that make a loud noise. Our advanced years entitle us to help, I hope so or I'm not playing, so I suggest we drag KGB Resident in to act in some capacity - how about as a target frame?
Better!

DaManBugs is a shoe in for PTI.
17 inch biceps.
All Ireland 100 metre sprint champion.
Bare knuckle boxer.
Martial arts expert.
Spends a lot of time looking in the mirror.
Wears a White(Ish) sleeveless top.

To be sure, to be sure.

Latest Threads