ARRSE Regiment (V) Reserves

RTU'd

LE
I'm surprised that the CGS has not asked Arrse to raise a Regiment of Ex Regular/Reserves & Knowitall Civilians.
Surely with all our ideas it would be the best equipped, manned, supported Regiment in the Reserves.
G4 would only get gucci kit in and all would be paid above average pay as everyone would be at least a Corporal.

1st Battalion The Arrse Regiment - A Reserve Regular Voluntary Army Unit.

ARRSE-Be The Best - Knock Them All.

Ex-Ten

War Hero
Only if I can have my SLR back!

SLRwithBayonet.jpg

I'm surprised that the CGS has not asked Arrse to raise a Regiment of Ex Regular/Reserves & Knowitall Civilians.
Surely with all our ideas it would be the best equipped, manned, supported Regiment in the Reserves.
G4 would only get gucci kit in and all would be paid above average pay as everyone would be at least a Corporal.

1st Battalion The Arrse Regiment - A Reserve Regular Voluntary Army Unit.

ARRSE-Be The Best - Knock Them All.
the overwhelming stench of stale wee would be the unit's greatest strength.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No, Stacker1 wil be MT Sgt, with all those bandwagons he jumps on there will be no shortage of transport.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bravo Squared can man the Deployment Centre - that way he ensures he does not get deployed! :)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
he would spin his fit about chasing the PIRA around Colchester with his 9mm drawn. Like some 80’s American cop.

Talking of fit (sic), your biff chit would be a thing of wonder.

I would but only my headover still fits and then only just!

Who would we possibly get to man the barrier at the Main Gate?

Maybe one of <hushed tone> the regiment </hushed tone> could be coaxed away from another of his kinetic overseas tours to plug the aching hole in the orbat?

You'll get fcuk all out of the stores then!*

*How does this differ from normal practice?
I had an ex CPO WAFU on a project I was on a couple of years ago who came in to my stores asking for 'X'. With a straight face I jokingly told him I only had one on the shelf and I couldn't issue it in case someone needed it. He had a grumble. Then a whinge. Then a rant. He walked away empty handed. Some people have no sense of humour! ;-)

Latest Threads