ARRSE RECOGNITION

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Tara, Feb 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from Flash's excellent suggestion about having an ARRSE Reunited at the RASS this year, we believe that we may need to have a badge. Any ideas? Perhaps one of our female members could provide a prize for the winning idea??
    Alternatively we could identify each other by the carriage of a strange object or the wearing of a strange item of clothing. Maybe someone from the Cav could help us in this area?

2. Sounds like a fine idea, Tara.
    You can just imagine an 'O'group in the future or a Bde meeting, ARRsers will stick out a mile looking for that obscure badge or in the Cavs case, high heels and birth certificate declaring sister and mother are differant people. Or, may I suggest in your case, when I'm getting my collar felt, looking for the 'funny handshake'!

3. What about just walking around the place shouting ARRSE! ARRSE! AAAAAARRSE!!!  I'd laugh lots.....

4. Stained_, sounds like a good secondary recce feature but it might confuse us with RHQ elements who tend to shout inate random profanaties on a regular basis due to their inability to compose logical powers of reasoning and thought. Would you like the life support for a moustache to be a part of our crowd (AKA Mr Bean, AAKA DW)?

Can I get Terets Syndrome from the med centre?

5. Flash,
    A funny handshake is always better than limp one but nowhere near as nice as a golden one. That goes for showers too.............aww shi t wrong site same user name!

6. Ah ha, I feel you need to visit www.goldenshower.postoptransexuals.com. !                  user name covermeinpi55.

As regards the funny hand shake, its not what you know but who you blow, as an old OC once told me (Sgt by 21 can't be bad even though it left me a bad taste in my mouth!).

7. Spit it out flash what are you trying to say old boy!

Was considering doing "marketing salty mouth wash" (cures all evils) for my resettlement.

8. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I would imagine that no one will have any problems with me.

9. As a big furry neandathol, you will fit in with no probs at all! Al the best Chewy.

10. Good idea lads, but at this very moment in time, i cant think of anything but i'm sure that by tonight, some sort of Devilish idea would've popped up in my head!

::) ::)

11. Maybe the lads can help the thought processes lol!!

12. They could try!!!! :D

13. Let's just all rock up with nothing but our underwear on back to front.. on our heads!  

14. Good Idea!!!! I'm for that one :eek:

15. But only if I get to put your underwear on my head!  ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.