ARRSE Radio or TV

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
We could have flounce of the week, it would probably be the nearest to perpetual motion yet. With the amount of people who are leaving forever, but somehow appear again and again.

I’m not sure there’s a market for this.
I mean, after I’d watched all the episodes of Topless rifle stripping & nude (female) milling I’d start channel hopping.
I doubt a series about bulling boots or how to start a pub fight without getting collared by the monkies would hold my attention for too long.
Then again...

Other programmes available on Arrse TV

Places I've shat - This weeks episode 'My Pants'

Kit reviews - including Fireproof trousers, are they pigeon proof?

Car SOS with @jarrod248 - this time Jarrod spends a fortune on turning an old Military vehicle into a very expensive static money pit that the local postie just won't go near

Embarrassing Bodies - an ongoing consumer programme about what medical matters will stop you from even applying for the armed forces no matter how much you really, really want to join.

Naked and afraid - it's back to @jarrod248 , the postie and the campervan after all

come dine with me - it's just pot noodles with a lot of chilli powder

Wish you weren't here - flouncers who just won't actually flounce

and hundreds of shows about the Nazis

The return of the L!ve TV news bunny is long overdue perhaps that can be incorporated into Arrse TV, everytime Germany was mentioned the bunny started goose stepping it was comedy gold

Other programmes available on Arrse TV

Places I've shat - This weeks episode 'My Pants'

Kit reviews - including Fireproof trousers, are they pigeon proof?

Car SOS with @jarrod248 - this time Jarrod spends a fortune on turning an old Military vehicle into a very expensive static money pit that the local postie just won't go near

Embarrassing Bodies - an ongoing consumer programme about what medical matters will stop you from even applying for the armed forces no matter how much you really, really want to join.

Naked and afraid - it's back to @jarrod248 , the postie and the campervan after all

come dine with me - it's just pot noodles with a lot of chilli powder

Wish you weren't here - flouncers who just won't actually flounce

and hundreds of shows about the Nazis
Badgemans Half Hour - Where the SEAC gets to chat with the troop from a leather armchair with a glass of brandy at his elbow and his pace stick across his lap.

Pikey Watch - That could translate well into an undercover programme of inviting dodgy pikeys around to quote for jobs.

The REAL SAS Are You Tough Enough - where individuals on selection have the additional burden of having to wear a pilowcase over their head and be filmed.

Low Ratio - A contemporary military motoring programme where three drivers from various corps/regts test, crash and cock up military vehicle reviews.

In the Cookhouse - A delightful if somewhat trepiditous cookery programme.

In The NAAFI - A pay per view programme, details on request.

Ofcom would have ArRSe FM off of the air thirty seconds after its inaugural transmission began.

You can't say things like "fuck off, cock" "spunktrumpet" and "stupid cunt" on the radio/TV.
As it would be streamed from arrrrrrse.Hu you'd be free to say anything, about anybody.
Imagine the giddy freedom of that..

surely the calling for arrse tv or radio must be strong?
we have had topless darts so why not female newscasters, reporters and presenters on arrse fm/bfbs or arrse tv via sky/bt/virgin? this could make the careers of top totty and the aged good looking milfs.

time to get my hat & coat................................................................
Give it a go. Can't see it catching on though, as, because it is brand spankers, the old and bold would not be able to moan that it is not as good/funny/hard as it was in their day, and some civvy type would moan about the language/content/'isms' and it would be closed down. IF you could ever decide what to show that was not predictable and sustainable....

I am loving using /'s today.

Ende

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@MrBane ,how long does it take you to prepare one of your not-at-all-jumpy-video reviews? You best get a few more done before we can go live with arrse TV
Genuinely, a 15 minute video which I aim for to keep it short and to the point takes around four hours to make. Prepping, filming, post editing including sound and then upload.

There are a lot of takes. Either for factual correction or to get the tone / pace right, which as you can see, I've never once achieved!

Genuinely, a 15 minute video which I aim for to keep it short and to the point takes around four hours to make. Prepping, filming, post editing including sound and then upload.

There are a lot of takes. Either for factual correction or to get the tone / pace right, which as you can see, I've never once achieved!
Yeah, but nor has Ryan Reynolds mate, and he doesnt have your gppd looks, mind you he probably does have indoor rugs....

surely the calling for arrse tv or radio must be strong?
we have had topless darts so why not female newscasters, reporters and presenters on arrse fm/bfbs or arrse tv via sky/bt/virgin? this could make the careers of top totty and the aged good looking milfs.

time to get my hat & coat................................................................
It would have to contain ‘that rifle’ in all programs

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is Fred Trueman still going? Get him back for Indoor Games. Dance of the flaming arrseholes, nude bar, plus many more I’m sure you could add.