ARRSE Radio or TV

surely the calling for arrse tv or radio must be strong?
we have had topless darts so why not female newscasters, reporters and presenters on arrse fm/bfbs or arrse tv via sky/bt/virgin? this could make the careers of top totty and the aged good looking milfs.

time to get my hat & coat................................................................

we have had topless darts so why not female newscasters, reporters and presenters on arrse fm/bfbs or arrse tv via sky/bt/virgin? this could make the careers of top totty and the aged good looking milfs.

time to get my hat & coat................................................................

A youtube channel or a Twitch channel is likely to be a more realistic option for live streaming and later catch-up. Although not sure the site demography is really the sort who would embrace something like that.

Would be good idea if they could attract a younger crowd though, - but think FYB has the market for that, and when they tried to attract younger people by joining forces with FYB, Alfie was chased away by many of the site fuddy-duddys.

Plus what would the content be? The only useful stuff I can think of is kit reviews and other reviews.

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

There's little in this world that would be more tedious.

Edit: Except Oddbod or PhotEx,, obviously.

Ofcom would have ArRSe FM off of the air thirty seconds after its inaugural transmission began.

You can't say things like "fuck off, cock" "spunktrumpet" and "stupid cunt" on the radio/TV.

While you were getting all excited about the shittest idea ever, someone appears to have Kingo'd your capital letters.

I can imagine the first discussion/ Question Time type programme begining with all good and serious intentions, but by the first advert break, the programme would have deviated somewhat and by the second advert break, we would have completelty forgotten what the programme was about in the first place; what the panel are discussing now has absolutely nothing at all to do with the original topic.

By the third break, the host would have flounced off screen because someone in the audience doubted his service leaving us with a blank screen. Before the scheduled end of the programme, the MODs would have shut it down anyway.

Would be good idea if they could attract a younger crowd though, - but think FYB has the market for that, and when they tried to attract younger people by joining forces with FYB, Alfie was chased away by many of the site fuddy-duddys.
Remember, there are two sides to every story. I'm not saying that the version by the Arrseratti would be right, but the one above is definitely wrong.

Alfie brought nothing to the party, his purpose was to sell his services, he found it an un-happy hunting ground and fecked off pronto.

And yes, I do follow FYB so I have nothing against him personally.

I can imagine the first discussion/ Question Time type programme begining with all good and serious intentions, but by the first advert break, the programme would have deviated somewhat and by the second advert break, we would have completelty forgotten what the programme was about in the first place; what the panel are discussing now has absolutely nothing at all to do with the original topic.

By the third break, the host would have flounced off screen because someone in the audience doubted his service leaving us with a blank screen. Before the scheduled end of the programme, the MODs would have shut it down anyway.
Aye and don't forget the very pretty blonde host that would be causing a distraction.Giggling inappropriately, dressing suggestively and all the while dropping the double entendres like a real life "Samantha".

Remember, there are two sides to every story. I'm not saying that the version by the Arrseratti would be right, but the one above is definitely wrong.

Alfie brought nothing to the party, his purpose was to sell his services, he found it an un-happy hunting ground and fecked off pronto.

And yes, I do follow FYB so I have nothing against him personally.
I think the idea was to use ARRSE to post some of the stuff that kept getting his account banned on Facebook.

I’ve mixed feelings on him - although he’s come up with a model that works and earns him lots of money - but his advertising sometimes includes using individuals doing something stupid etc etc, which I’m not a fan of.

Although he does also do some useful stuff for the lads - like the recent stuff with the guys who were forced to pay money for a CQMSs leaving present. (Although you’ll know all of this, just leaving it as background for others).

One of our esteemed members (now sadly deceased) used to have an online radio show.

it basically became Arrse radio and was partially run in the chat room

it was Bara' and sometimes his American other half (Missy - the woman with the voice like a bat on helium)

Oh no, I can just imagine it. Some sweaty 55-year old dude, in his front room, with all his plaques neatly arranged on the wall behind his tatty armchair, a half-empty bottle of Johnny Walker at his elbow, alternately ranting, weeping and wanking at the camera, for eighteen hours a day. Now that's what I call entertainment.

Oh no, I can just imagine it. Some sweaty 55-year old dude, in his front room, with all his plaques neatly arranged on the wall behind his tatty armchair, a half-empty bottle of Johnny Walker at his elbow, alternately ranting, weeping and wanking at the camera, for eighteen hours a day. Now that's what I call entertainment.
BBR and Fluffy both exited in dramatic ways, maybe arrse deathwatch could be interesting. I nominate bugsy (the irritating Irishman with flammable trousers, not the cuntfinder general) for the first show

I thought more like kit reviews and stuff. This is next level.

I thought more like kit reviews and stuff. This is next level.
@MrBane ,how long does it take you to prepare one of your not-at-all-jumpy-video reviews? You best get a few more done before we can go live with arrse TV

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
A youtube channel or a Twitch channel is likely to be a more realistic option for live streaming and later catch-up. Although not sure the site demography is really the sort who would embrace something like that.

Plus what would the content be? The only useful stuff I can think of is kit reviews and other reviews.
@California_Tanker is a shoe-in.

BBR and Fluffy both exited in dramatic ways, maybe arrse deathwatch could be interesting. I nominate bugsy (the irritating Irishman with flammable trousers, not the cuntfinder general) for the first show
I'd nominate that double spacing shitcunt. I'd even watch it on Pay Per View.