Arrse: Purile and Infantile? THE VOTE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by forniup, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well is it? Have your say
    Personally I love the infantile bits

But beware if you wanna post as I did the mod will check your post as per this

2. Nope, its a cracking site for serving, ex serving, civvy wannabe's, wives, bird hanger ons...the lot.

Great banter, great laughs as well as a serious side.

Top site IMHO. :thumright:

3. It's also a great educator. "Puerile" :)

4. What's all this with the moderator approval?

I've never seen or heard of it before, are you sure it isn't just you forniup?

5. Might be just my posts that are bieing censored. I have only posted a few times on the site and never had that before. So it could be me, just that thread or just to stop an influx of Arrser's

6. FFS what other site allows you to put pictures of your nob onto it?? Forniup, your posts must be seriously wrong.

7. Ive neer seen that before, it must just be you!

8. It's entertainment if nowt else I 'spose! Strange, I've met some of the worlds hardest men on this site!

9. forniup, I've just spent 15 mins staring at your avatar while pretending to be busy at my desk, so there must be more to it than puerility and infantility (new words).

10. the working world demands that we behave ourselves during the day(well the NHS does anyway) so i say a bit of peurile,infantile filthy giggling of an evening is not only good for one, but should be prescribed by doctors for mentalists!!Cheer 'em up a bit!!!

11. Male Siberian Tigers can weigh over 600lbs, that's over 47st! Three times my body weight! A protein diet ensures that 47st is fighting muscle and not NAAFI pie flab. They can shift at just over 50mph! So when I lay awake at night wondering what I would do if an escaped Tiger were to confront me, I now know. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on me and some salad dressing if I get time!

12. Too Fcuking Right. Thats the whole fun of it.

13. Is it puerile.....Well the Badgers's arrse is

Is it Infantile....absolutely

And i love it for it!!!!!!

14. Never seen this message.

15. Yes you have. It's at the top of the page.