ARRSE psychoes - new study proves they exist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Feb 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. Fuck knows. *whistles nonchalantly while sharpening stabby, stabby knife*

3. That piss taking short arse face biter Cutaway. Chills the blood watching him eat a steak...

4. Well I ticked off for myself 6 of the 10 pointers to being a psycho.
    And I was wavering on two of the other pointers.

5. I only scored 1 - must try harder!

6. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Having said that, the fact that your average psycho will 'have developed highly polished social skills' means that this site may be safer than most.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If one in every hundred 'Friends' on Facebook is a Psycho then I have got at least 1-20th of a Psycho among my 'Friends',because I only have five,and those are mostly my alternative log in names.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. For those to lazy to click the link!

1. When they talk about their childhood, do they always paint themselves as either tragic victims or valiant heroes?
    2. When talking, do they make a lot of hand gestures to emphasise their points, particularly when speaking of emotional matters?
    3. Do they “fall in love” with alarming regularity and speed, always moving in with their latest conquest… only to move out again a few months later when their partner is no longer happy to shoulder all of the rent and bills?
    4. Do they make the same mistakes over and over again, never learning their lesson?
    5. Are they slow to recognise fear or disgust in the faces of others?
    6. When you first got to know them, did you find that you were revealing a lot more about yourself than you intended to?
    7. How do they make you feel? Around them do you feel used, dominated and anxious?
    8. If caught out in a lie, do they brush it off without explanation or embarrassment?
    9. Are they enthusiastic about risky ventures — driving too fast, using drugs, unprotected sex, extreme sports or, most likely, all of the above?
    10. Do they brag about petty criminal exploits in their childhood?
    The good news is that if you think you’re a psychopath, you probably are!!

9. Actually make that 1 and two halfs. Im getting there!

10. 6 / 10 here as well. But seeing as it also said that if you think you're a psycho you're not a psycho then I'm not a psycho and will stab the next person to say I am.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Well I definately don't have them.
    You cunt. :)

12. You're Welsh. It's genetic :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Just a thought, but how does AMMM do against that check list?

14. Just added my bit....

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The lightweight dribbler could have started off with "I am flogging my book for £6.99 plus 99p postage" and saved me five wasted minutes.

Tesco carrier bag every time. Saves a fortune on dry cleaning costs.

• Like Like x 1