Arrse Premier League 2013-14 Season

Role up, role up, its that time of year again folks. After a couple of years in the wilderness I am back to take this years seasons title. For those of you familiar with the routine, you know what to do.

For those new to the whole thing, register and log in to the website below, pick your team and then use the code below to get your team into the APL. The winner at the end of the season gets the adulation of other league members for all of 10mins

The Iron is the current holder of the title, which must have been more luck than chance.

Word of caution, if you use your real name to log onto the site it will be displayed on the league, so if you dont want the other members to know you really are Dwain Dibbly, stick to your arrse name (dont register 3 teams with sock puppets)

See you there

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

96367-28510

Mods, can you please replace the current sticky with this thread?

I shall be participating, however a tad to early for squad selection.Looks like there will be some cracking players in the prem this season.

Decisions Decisions...do I give you wasters a chance this year and not enter of grind you into the ground and kick your ARRSES again.......Will wait and see if any worthy challengers enter first ......thought HTB would prop himself at the foot of the table.

I shall be participating, however a tad to early for squad selection.Looks like there will be some cracking players in the prem this season.
******* right. The mighty Cardiff City are there. We'll be propping up the other teams all season long.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

******* right. The mighty Cardiff City are there. We'll be propping up the other teams all season long.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.
Aye you will be under massive pressure to compete with the jacks.Luckily you don't live in south Wales now,so I guess you won't get as much stick when it starts to go pear shaped. :)

Aye you will be under massive pressure to compete with the jacks.Luckily you don't live in south Wales now,so I guess you won't get as much stick when it starts to go pear shaped. :)
Don't I?
**** me, I wish someone had told me. I've obviously been going home to the wrong house recently then.

How do you think you will do in the prem? At least you have signed some players.Newcastle have not made any signings yet.Dicannio has been busy,we've made some good deals at present.Roll on aug 17.
Honestly? No idea. My heart says mid to lower table avoiding relegation. My head says "Oh shit! This is it boys, we're finally in the big league. Please don't **** it up like we normally do." I thought that when we got into the Championship 10 years ago, and we managed to stay in. So I'm hoping they can prove me wrong again.

Honestly? No idea. My heart says mid to lower table avoiding relegation. My head says "Oh shit! This is it boys, we're finally in the big league. Please don't **** it up like we normally do." I thought that when we got into the Championship 10 years ago, and we managed to stay in. So I'm hoping they can prove me wrong again.
if you get a decent start,you may survive.However,there's no easy games.Look at the jacks,they have done brilliant.As a supporter the prem is the dogs bollocks,Unless your lucky enough to follow one of the teams in Europe.If you go to watch them I expect you'll have a cracking season on the premiership roller coaster.Good luck.Hope you survive.

if you get a decent start,you may survive.However,there's no easy games.Look at the jacks,they have done brilliant.As a supporter the prem is the dogs bollocks,Unless your lucky enough to follow one of the teams in Europe.If you go to watch them I expect you'll have a cracking season on the premiership roller coaster.Good luck.Hope you survive.
Cheers.

Back on topic, I'm just sorting my team out now, and a £100m in the Fantasy football buys you **** all.

Latest Threads