Arrse Premier League 2013-14 Season

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Jul 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Role up, role up, its that time of year again folks. After a couple of years in the wilderness I am back to take this years seasons title. For those of you familiar with the routine, you know what to do.

For those new to the whole thing, register and log in to the website below, pick your team and then use the code below to get your team into the APL. The winner at the end of the season gets the adulation of other league members for all of 10mins

The Iron is the current holder of the title, which must have been more luck than chance.

Word of caution, if you use your real name to log onto the site it will be displayed on the league, so if you dont want the other members to know you really are Dwain Dibbly, stick to your arrse name (dont register 3 teams with sock puppets)

See you there

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

96367-28510

Mods, can you please replace the current sticky with this thread?

2. I shall be participating, however a tad to early for squad selection.Looks like there will be some cracking players in the prem this season.

3. You can replace your players for free as many times as you like before the first game. After that you get one free transfer each week

4. Oh I see,best get on with selecting my Arrse title champions then :)

5. Well that's my squad sorted.Roll on my ten minutes of Arrse fame at the end of the season:)

6. Thanks d_s. I've picked my team already, hope it performs better than last year.

7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I'm in again :)

8. The league will be open until 17 Aug 100hrs. After that, no amount of grovelling, begging or promises of financial recompense will get you in.....

9. Decisions Decisions...do I give you wasters a chance this year and not enter of grind you into the ground and kick your ARRSES again.......Will wait and see if any worthy challengers enter first ......thought HTB would prop himself at the foot of the table.

• Like Like x 1
  10. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I already have entered :) Come on The_Iron - bring it on! (I just know I will regret having said that)

11. ******* right. The mighty Cardiff City are there. We'll be propping up the other teams all season long.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

12. Aye you will be under massive pressure to compete with the jacks.Luckily you don't live in south Wales now,so I guess you won't get as much stick when it starts to go pear shaped. :)

13. Don't I?
    **** me, I wish someone had told me. I've obviously been going home to the wrong house recently then.

14. I thought you lived in Nottingham.My apologies.(I wouldn't want to live there either).

15. No, I just have friends who live in the area.