Arrse Prem League 10/11

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Jul 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen

Its that time of year again to submit your team for the annual Arrse Fantasy league. Regulars know what to do, but for anyone new;

1. Go to this website - Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League
    2. Follow the instructions and build a team
    3. PM me for the code to join the Arrse League.

League closes Fri 13 Aug so no excuses.

MODS - please replace current sticky with this one

2. D_S are you still glutton for punishment.....I think I might come out of retirement again to regain my title

3. someone has to do it Iron...I will pm you the code when I get my head around this new fangled arrse

4. I suppose I'd best join in again! Might be next week by the time I've sorted the team out though as I'm still celebrating my World Cup win................

5. Theres no rest for FL managers eh BOF..pm inbound (i hope. still not got to grips with this yet)

6. I'm a glutton for punishment. PM for the code will be sent shortly.

Sorry BoF, I've nicked your idea for celebrating my own little triumph in the World Cup. :D

7. Got it and hopefully replied via PM.

8. You're welcome! League joined.

9. League joined. My current squad selection is a work in progress though.

I may even enter a second team as an experiment if I may.
    Purely a Welsh team, with either Scots or Irish making up for the lack of Welsh players in the premiership.

10. I'm in, pm sent.

11. Bumped to get the league going...remember, you have until 13 Aug to get your team in.

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I cant even open my PM's so I'm proper fuc&ed!

13. pm sent venty, but if you cant get it pm me and we will work out some other way. Any chance you can take last years sticky off and replace it with this one?

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I have no MOD control of Sports and events- or I dont think I have! This new format has bolloxed me all ends up! I can just about post on here!

15. Thanks d_s, I'm signed up.