Arrse Prem League 10/11

Ladies and Gentlemen

Its that time of year again to submit your team for the annual Arrse Fantasy league. Regulars know what to do, but for anyone new;

1. Go to this website - Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League
2. Follow the instructions and build a team
3. PM me for the code to join the Arrse League.

League closes Fri 13 Aug so no excuses.

MODS - please replace current sticky with this one

D_S are you still glutton for punishment.....I think I might come out of retirement again to regain my title

I suppose I'd best join in again! Might be next week by the time I've sorted the team out though as I'm still celebrating my World Cup win................

I'm a glutton for punishment. PM for the code will be sent shortly.

Sorry BoF, I've nicked your idea for celebrating my own little triumph in the World Cup. :D

I'm a glutton for punishment. PM for the code will be sent shortly.

Sorry BoF, I've nicked your idea for celebrating my own little triumph in the World Cup. :D
You're welcome! League joined.

League joined. My current squad selection is a work in progress though.

I may even enter a second team as an experiment if I may.
Purely a Welsh team, with either Scots or Irish making up for the lack of Welsh players in the premiership.

pm sent venty, but if you cant get it pm me and we will work out some other way. Any chance you can take last years sticky off and replace it with this one?

Ventress

LE
I have no MOD control of Sports and events- or I dont think I have! This new format has bolloxed me all ends up! I can just about post on here!

PM sent. Should be back just in time for it starting....

OMG D_S were not lowering the league by having Sweaty Socks in it again are we.........HTB dont humiliate yourself again mate.

PS. If HTB beats me I let him win out of sympathy.

OMG D_S were not lowering the league by having Sweaty Socks in it again are we.........HTB dont humiliate yourself again mate.

PS. If HTB beats me I let him win out of sympathy.
I'm good at that IRON.

Glad to see you edited to put your caveat in..............

go on i'll have another stab at it & maybe not fall at the final hurdle this time. :)

fecking prices are high this year on the big time players don't you think???? loads of cheap buys as subs me thinks.

PM sent D_S

PM sent, and the team put together.

I'm not feeling confident for this one, it must be a World Cup hangover thing going on.