Arrse power!

Brighton, this am.
Visiting the SIL after her hospital stay.Parking on the street outside is now very controlled,so she gives me the required scratch card thingy,which I duly use.
Back up to the flat.Look out the window,some parking warden type studying the car,the ticket,the street sign,the car.
So back down I go."What's up"? says I "Oh" says he,"Your on a Mike street,you should be on a Oscar one" "Righto" says I "I'll shift it".
Just then he spots the Mr PotatoHead badge on my fleece collar.A big toothy grin crept across his face,"Oh" says he "I had no idea there were so many of us in Brighton !" He then told me to pull around the corner as it was a Oscar street.
I came back to thank him,but he had disappeared.
So if it was you,I owe you a pint.
Cheers mate!

Erm...in Brighton you say? Are you sure he had clocked you as "one of them" i.e. an Arrser or perhaps he mistook you (I'm not here to judge) for a different sort of arser??

One of THEM? :? Does Jarrrod know about this?

Brighton, this am.
Visiting the SIL after her hospital stay.Parking on the street outside is now very controlled,so she gives me the required scratch card thingy,which I duly use.
Back up to the flat.Look out the window,some parking warden type studying the car,the ticket,the street sign,the car.
So back down I go."What's up"? says I "Oh" says he,"Your on a Mike street,you should be on a Oscar one" "Righto" says I "I'll shift it".
Just then he spots the Mr PotatoHead badge on my fleece collar.A big toothy grin crept across his face,"Oh" says he "I had no idea there were so many of us in Brighton !" He then told me to pull around the corner as it was a Oscar street.
I came back to thank him,but he had disappeared.
So if it was you,I owe you a pint.
Cheers mate!
did he have a thick black tash,and, was he sporting leather breeches,finished of with a nice crocodile hand bag,whilst sipping naff mocha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_bloke Military History and Militaria 53
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 444
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 3