ARRSE Posters

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by abacus, Jul 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes - I already have and will again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes - I haven't yet but can't wait to do so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Obviously, I haven't posted the link as you would need to log into ArmyNet first, but the above is on the ArmyNet Home Page.

COs: Any chance of something similar for ARRSE?

Everyone else: If they were available on ARRSE, would you be willing to print them off and display them in a public place? If so, where?

2. Abacus - do you get out much? ;)

Lets go the whole hog and all turn up to work in sandwich boards screaming 'Arrse, arrse....join my arrse!'

3. Moodybitch wrote:

I would join your arrse Moody, but then I would need a map and compass to find my way back out again :lol:

4. Abacus, this poster, available in the Gallery, is what I tend to use (and I hope there aren't any copyright issues!)

I print most off in b/w and then laminate them for long-term durability. I mostly put them up around Tidworth, Bulford, Netheravon (which earned me a telling off) and I have heard that there is one of my creations in the CFB Officers' Mess in BATUS! :D

5. Good going Abacus! We should all be posting ARRSE posters and inviting new blood, views, and, of course, capital to the site!!! :lol:

I have a nice ARRSE Mr Potatohead near my desk in the office and, as a prank, sent one of the juniors to post them, using double sided sticky tape, in the nice new main building across the road after the painters had finished. :twisted: she was a temp, wonder what happened to her? :roll:

Beebs ;)

6. Gosh I hope that's an invitation :wink:

ARRSE is, in point of fact, my only vice - fills in the moments between meetings and branch visits during the week, gives me something to talk about at weekends.

Love the sandwich board idea - could we get a double-sized one and go out together? :p

And I will too, many thanks.

I can use my new ARRSE mug when I get my interview without coffee.

D'oh!

7. She came to us - I sent her to see if she could get a long stand from one of my managers. :twisted: