ARRSE Poll 2009 - Serving / Retired etc

Would you consider yourself

• Entirely civilian and staying that way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Considering joining up (regular or reserve)

• Serving regular and will be for a while yet

• Serving regular and leaving within 6 months

• Serving reserve

• Total voters
About time to update the 'who are you' stats. I have to be honest and admit that this is mainly to help me give info to potential advertisers, but is also interesting for all I think. Regardless, I would appreciate your input. There is no way at all I can see who selected what, whether by username, IP or my supernatural powers.

What about us "Old'n'Bold" served and now retired ??

Damn - you beat me to it. Fingers problems. I just found a peculiarity with the poll thing that means it's easy to lose your last option.

If it hadn't have been me, it would have been someone not so patient like Oldgoat or Gren :lol:

In the absence of the choice of: "Didn't want to join up when I was eligible (though once obtained an application for the WRENS), but now, in my dotage, and would love to join up, they wouldn't have me" .......

...... I've done the first one.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How about a category for "Married in to the job/Padbrat". Although strawberries they do have a tenuous connection.

Markintime said:
bovvy said:
In the absence of the choice of: "Didn't want to join up when I was eligible (though once obtained an application for the WRENS), but now, in my dotage, and would love to join up, they wouldn't have me" .......

You're nowhere near dirty enough for the Jennys Bovvy. ;)
Yep!! That's the impression I've been trying to give. :wink:

..... as in world-class chef in the kitchen, lady in the living-room, Mary Poppins to the children, b1tch in the boardroom, Mary Whitehouse on t'internet and ***** in the bedroom.

bovvy said:
Markintime said:
bovvy said:

You're nowhere near dirty enough for the Jennys Bovvy. ;)
Yep!! That's the impression I've been trying to give. :wink:

..... as in world-class chef in the kitchen, lady in the living-room, Mary Poppins to the children, b1tch in the boardroom, Mary Whitehouse on t'internet and ***** in the bedroom.
Five stars in bed eh? Interesting! ;)

Retired from both regular and reserves. However, Like Oliver Twist, I still consider myself "well in".

In. And if they try and make me leave I'm claiming squatters rights.

bovvy said:

i noticed the absence of a...

nebs having a whinge said:
"wanted to join up when i was younger but bottled it :oops:
and now as i'm too old for the regs('cept for the rocks)
i'm getting fit again to join the TA :D "
...button too

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
YesItsMe said:
First one for obvious reason.
Why? Are you in the RAF?