ARRSE Political Party

endure

GCM
Yeah a right softie he was. Contemporary and modern sources describe Genghis Khan's conquests as wholesale destruction on an unprecedented scale, causing great demographic changes and a drastic decline of population as a result of mass exterminations and famine.

A conservative estimate amounts to about four million civilians (whereas other figures range from forty to sixty million) who lost their lives as a consequence of Genghis Khan's military campaigns...and he didn't have the modern method/gadgets and organisation that Stalin Mao Hitler and Pol Pot had at their disposal.
Yet he established the Pax Mongolica where it's said that a maiden could walk across the empire with a nugget of gold on her head unharmed.

Obviously a commie pinko faggot...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I would like Deanol to **** a long distance off with his pale churchy crap frankly. He's proposing barely a flutter over who runs the tombola at the parish fete.

If we are going to politicise religion I want bells, smells, dolls, an inquisition and proper finger pointing. Or witches. Witches get better jewellery, everyone gets a tacky velvet robe with a pointy hood and coloured candles. And none of this tiktok kitchen-witchery: there have to goats and blazing torches.

Or at the least, cake and a Sunday lie in.

edit: because it may be a turd but I am rubbing the glitter on as hard as I may

Last edited:
I would like Deanol to **** a long distance off with his pale churchy crap frankly. He's proposing barely a flutter over who runs the tombola at the parish fete.

If we are going to politicise religion I want bells, smells, dolls, an inquisition and proper finger pointing. Or witches. Witches get better jewellery, everyone gets a tacky velvet robe with a pointy hood and coloured candles. And none of this tiktok kitchen-witchery: there have to goats and blazing torches.

Or at the least, cake and a Sunday lie in.

edit: because it may be a turd but I am rubbing the glitter on as hard as I may
Does this help with Deanol….
9CD373D9-2976-4EC5-991A-6DDD3051121D.jpeg

Does this help with Deanol….View attachment 605842
Not going to do that... ever!

Like Herpes, I am here to stay fuckerz!!!!

:):):)

Most of you on here are poorly-educated, barely-functioning alcoholics so you need me to ensure you stop licking windows, take your statins, and eat your ice-creams, otherwise you will starve to death or have heart attacks. Which would be sad because it will mean you don't get the full experience of dementia that will shortly intrude on your futures.

Most of you on here are poorly-educated, barely-functioning alcoholics so you need me to ensure you stop licking windows, take your statins, and eat your ice-creams, otherwise you will starve to death or have heart attacks. Which would be sad because it will mean you don't get the full experience of dementia that will shortly intrude on your futures.
Some may be as you describe...but at least their kids don't hate them.

You lot wouldn’t have a clue what to do so as much as I really don’t want it because I’m not really able to spare the time etc, I’ll just have to fit it in with my other significant commitments and take on the party leadership role.

Right now that’s settled, shut up at the back there and I’ll start issuing leadership edicts in due course as the thoughts cross my mind.

Now I have some important leader‘s business to attend to. Where’s the bar in this place!

I propose a proper Classical Liberal Party - keep things very, very simple, reduce 'The State' to the barest minimum but be ready to enable those who want to get on in the world.

Foreign Policy would be to keep ourselves to ourselves, manage our interests with grace and good will - however, threaten us, and we will become the Honey Badger from hell AND **** YOU UP!

That's it.

I'll be Chief Whip.

RJG claims to be mother and will be pouring the tea, then.

Did anyone forward an invivation for Deanna to show at the door? I don't recall seeing the name on the list.

Trix - if you want Chief Whip, you are responsibile for your own invoicing

IF we were being sensible I would say put those in office who don't want it: they'll be too busy getting thier quota achieved so they can retire back to private life once the projects are done to get all swelly-head, aren't-I-great and pass-me-the-cheque. Appoint on merit and directly applicable experience.

Last edited:
And Metformin.

Ice-cream, statins, and Metformin.

Gagging is a different column on the invoice

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Each to their own, but the chief whip has to wear a gimp suit, it's tradition

I think you'll find I'm in charge of costume/uniform

Each to their own, but the chief whip has to wear a gimp suit, it's tradition

With cut outs for nipple clamps and a scrotal tension device.

Voters have access to a circuit that rates approval of policies by raising or lowering the voltage applied to the nadgers.

Latest Threads