ARRSE Political Party

Of course.

BAOR will be the best place to party & shag again.

You will be called back to the colours just to look after tanks.
Your rank will be Warrant Corporal of Tanks 4th class & you will live in the WO's mess.
There may even be medals.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
And can we have Tanks …. Lots and Lots of Tanks :boogie:
Only if the main armament hangs over the back and at least a third of them are immobile with one engine hanging from an A Frame and the REME anti-tank platoon gazing on in awe as they wonder what to do next.

Kahn? Fcuking Liberal...
Yeah a right softie he was. Contemporary and modern sources describe Genghis Khan's conquests as wholesale destruction on an unprecedented scale, causing great demographic changes and a drastic decline of population as a result of mass exterminations and famine.

A conservative estimate amounts to about four million civilians (whereas other figures range from forty to sixty million) who lost their lives as a consequence of Genghis Khan's military campaigns...and he didn't have the modern method/gadgets and organisation that Stalin Mao Hitler and Pol Pot had at their disposal.

I don't know if anyone has bags'ied the job yet but I would like to be the Alfred Rosenberg of the Arrse Party please. Of course there will have to be slight modifications. For example if any of you fail to turn up to Church on Sundays, then on the Monday morning following you will be shot dead. I like this.

Of course our current Rector (we are so posh we have a rector and a rectory. I believe you squalid, tawdry lower classes have vicars, or even God help you, preachers!) is a lefty **** and he will be first in line for the special bullet, so don’t feel too bad.

In fact, best leave the religious stuff to me because he was a bit of a nutjob on this. He wrote a book on religion and the Nazi ideology. Hitler read it and was alleged to have said in response "What? Er… **** me? I ain't got a ******* clue about this and I write Mein Kampf for ****'s sake?" although in later speeches he said "stuff nobody can understand", apparently followed sotto voce with "thank **** for that. F*ckin nutter!".

Anyway, it all boils down to this - do what I tell you and we’ll all get along fine. If not, I'll get along fine anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted 15400

Yeah a right softie he was. Contemporary and modern sources describe Genghis Khan's conquests as wholesale destruction on an unprecedented scale, causing great demographic changes and a drastic decline of population as a result of mass exterminations and famine.

A conservative estimate amounts to about four million civilians (whereas other figures range from forty to sixty million) who lost their lives as a consequence of Genghis Khan's military campaigns...and he didn't have the modern method/gadgets and organisation that Stalin Mao Hitler and Pol Pot had at their disposal.
Look, if your going to use facts, you can fcuk right off....

This is ARRSE

Kahn would be to the XLW of your average arrser, the raging hermer :p :p

Look, if your going to use facts, you can fcuk right off....

This is ARRSE

Kahn would be to the XLW of your average arrser, the raging hermer :p :p
Oh yes. I mean look at his dress sense!

We would have a professional designer run up our uniforms surely?

This spanking party... ummm, my invite seems to have got lost

Perhaps the bus loads of nurses have got the invites

Latest Threads