Arrse Political Censorship

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by pp0470, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably because it is of no significant interest to the majority who use the ARRSE website. Oh and because Mossad said so.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No significant interest? The topic about 12 year old children been tried in military courts and jailed for upto 2 months has had 20 replies and over 200 views - ok, it is not Amy Winehouse but people are interested.

3. Shock horror!

4. I would have thought that the moderators were simply putting the thread back where it originated.

Your constant, dullard anti-Israel rantings would be far more at home on the SWP forum.

5. It's the default setting for certain 'listed' thread-starters.

6. Oh not another Jew-bashing thread please pp0470.

Yesterday (in the space of 3 hours, I hasten to add!) you started "Nuclear scientist shot dead in Tehran" at 2023hrs, then you started "Israel tries children in military court" at 2221hrs and now we have "Arrse Political Censorship" started at 2320hrs.

Please do not use ARRSE to further you're own political agenda. Can you not tell that folk really aren't interested in your peculiar form of shite? Just what connection/interest do you have to/in the British Army?

You deranged cum-guzzling thundercunt.

• Like Like x 4
  7. King Charles' head - Wiktionary

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

@KI "Thundercunt" - mind if I steal with pride?

9. Jew bash? No they are not - one topic may be described as Israel 'bashing' - the one about the IDF jailing 12 year old Palestinians for upto 2 months for throwing stones.

"Nuclear scientist shot dead in Tehran" thread is absolutely current affairs, news and analysis as it had just happened!

The second thread was in response to my been 'baited' with following post:
    Why do my creating current affairs, news and analysis topics grate you so much while Pete's advocating of genocide is ok?

Connection to British Army? I was in the Cubs once.

And I dispute your slanderous 'deranged' jibe ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Your anti-isreali stance in everything that you have posted in the last 24hrs may have something to do with it.

Either change the record, or be prepared to be ignored. (The button is there for a reason).

11. Yipeee!

View attachment 47099

12. The biggest offence an Arrser can commit is to be a dullard. I will let you join the dots.

13. Bottom line is it was an 'uninteresting post' so it was removed to a lower profile area....

Sorry to piss on your parade matey but you see them adverts up there, and over there maybe down the bottom as well. Well they serve to make this site money, dullard posts don't pull in punters, don't click on adverts don't make the moderator elite any money..

Don't take it personally this site has many dullards. Most unlike you don't have an agenda and are uninteresting in the extreme. Your posts will get more attention and comment if made sparingly with a well constructed argument in response to whatever current events are happening around the world.

14. Fair point, well put with some good advice. Cheers.

I see it now - Israel jailing 12 year old Palestinian children through military courts - Yaaaaaawn!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.