Arrse Points Of View

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Knight_Templar, Aug 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Arrse,
    Long time lurker, new poster. Anyhow, I read upon the boards that there was to be a meet last Friday, so made my way to the pub concerned around 17:00 ish. I noticed that there ws a rather large gathering of similarly dressed persons and guessed that they might be the Arrse crew. However, my attention was drwan to the debauched goings-on that were taking place at that time. I happened to notice that by this time, most of the pavement was taken up by blue shirted drinkers, some in a complete mess, one, a lovely looking blond lady was propped up against the window in a particularly inebriated state and some other fellow had dropped his shorts to "moon" at a bus full of tourists that hd pulled up earlier. My main point is , is this the kind of behaviour that you allow on your socials and when is the bloody next one in London, if that is the case ?? :D

2. Why didnt you say hello, instead of coming online later. It was my first crawl and was made very welcome, i think all a bit hazy.
  3. he is a walt crawler obviously :D
  4. Yes this is normal - the blonde in particular however was in this state prior to arriving in the pub (lovely looking though :? )

You should have joined in and you will recieve beer fines for this at the next crawl...and youd better get a Challenge Coin ordered or you'll be liable for even more fines.

Keep an eye out for the next social on the board and come along it was my first London crawl and had a great time even though I was dragged in to an Arrsers bed before the pub closed. :wink:
  5. There are 3 possible dates coming up, well 1 definite and 2 still in the planning stage. The deffo one is the Saturday before Remembrance Saturday, the others are a curry night some time at the arrse end of October and the London Chrimble Crawl, dates for both of these to be decided.
  6. Useful recognition pointers. Couldn't make it on Friday, but will bear the above in mind for the next one!
  7. I'm surprised you only saw one; there were quite a few blondes, and by the end of the evening all of them were slumped against various objects or walls :)
  8. Pity it was Jarrods!!! 8O 8O 8O
  9. Well if it was he has taken to looking shockingly like mr scoobs :oops:
  10. Not The Slug then???
  11. You arent 7ft tall! But you're right it wasnt you, he is shorter than you and he wasnt wearing a clerical shirt.
  12. That surprises me!! 8O
  13. Must have been KP....
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You normally refer to yourself as 'Lovely Looking' do you :? :twisted:
  15. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

The purpose of having a great time and raising some pennies for hols for heros was a resounding success so you should have come - Twas my first and Ill definately be attending any others within my travel reach :D