Arrse Plod Crawl

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squiggles, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hot on the heels of Crabby's marvelous suggestion, how about we take it one stage further... an Arrse Plod Crawl!

Obviously London would have to be the venue, as the Met are so bent we could get away with anything just by briefing it or using a masons handshake.

We could invite Civvy Staff and Specials to bask in our glory, as we pat each other on the back and tell stories or the time we took the Area car rallying though Hampstead Heath.

County coppers could venutre out of their little towns for the first time, ready to be corrupted by the naughty boys from London.

How about we start in Starbucks, moving on to Greggs via Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kremes.

If we miss the last (free) train home we could always stay in a top London Hotel using that infamous discount trick or failing that just whack it on a job credit card that we all carry.

Anyone up for it?

2. I do most of the above every 1st weekend in May already mate. Just substitute the Starbucks and Krispie Kremes for Beer and Pasties.

What's a job credit card?

3. Oh come on, we all have them just ask the Anti-Plods.

4. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I dont know being a county mounty Im scared of the smoke and wouldnt want to be near any unrully people. Besides I cant leave my country mansion unattended. I bought it with the £50 000 I earn a year.
    Im too lazy to organise anything and I havent got any tales of derring do as I never leave the station.

5. On a serious note - does anyone fancy a genuine Plod pub-crawl?

Plonks most welcome too! (runs for cover)

6. I have heard a legend of taffplod that one exists in the control room but, like Sasquatch, and The Yeti I believe it when I see it.

7. I've even come up with a t-shirt we can have done...

Attached Files:

8. Nice one squiggles :D

9. I may be interested, if I've not fled the country by then. :wink:

10. Hmm, well it'd have to be November earliest in my case.

11. How about I direct you, via phone, to all the establishments of Alcoholic refreshment,?! It will be just like work, and we all know you fat,lazy useless knackers need to get some real hours in!!!! :D

Of course thats after I have sniffed your "tunics" while polishing your whistles and shined your truncheons, waved you off with a tear in my eye etc etc..... :blowkiss:

That T-shirt is f**ing quality!

12. You'll probably be tagging behind,waiting to spike on of their drinks so you can Fred West em in your dingy cellar torture chamber.......groupie :D

13. On current form, it's not outside the realms of possibility what with the intolerable wait for my visa.

14. Ah well youve just gone and given the game away now havent you - plans fcuked!

Fcuking killjoy!!