• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE phrases for which one should be castigated.

Over used, tiresome, clichéd twattery that appears on here with the same monotonous regularity as the "Go Compare" ad on telly and which inspires similar feelings of ire and desire to do violence.

Starter for ten...

"Fixed that for you" - With accompanying hilarious edit.

And pressing onward...

"You owe me a new monitor/keyboard" - No, no I don't. Even if you had sprayed a beverage over said device in a fit of laughter (which you haven't) it would be your fault for being a mong, not mine for being amusing.

In your own time, carry on...

Under used, wonderful, linguistic quality that appears on here with the same exciting regularity as the "Go Compare" ad on telly and which inspires similar feelings of joy and desire to do hot sex on your mum.

Starter for ten...

"Fixed that for you" - With accompanying hilarious edit.

In your own time, carry on...
There, fixed that for you... :)

Z

Zarathustra

There was quite a long thread very similar to this a while ago, but my search isn't working.

here are a few of my (least)favourites

Bliar
Liebour
Broon
Walt
Granuidad
Daily Heil/Hate

People who deliberately misspell swear words or censor them with a *, we're (nearly) all growns either swear properly or don't swear at all.
People who make "funny" shed jokes or references.

Latest Threads