• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrse PERSEC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Ok there is a game that's been continuing here on arrse for a couple of years with the approval and participation of the Mods on arrse, so it's only fair that we widen the playing field and give everyone the opportunity of being targetted.
So the rules of the game are-
1. Choose a high profile respected and well accepted member of arrse that you have have been chatting for many months on msn and have exchanged much personal information with in confidence, decide that you want them to leave arrse and pick a fight with them.
2. Surround yourself with a bunch of people who love being abusive on the web and encourage them to hound the person off the site.
3. Stalk that person throughout the internet posting on the sites they post on about them and to them.
4. Hack their e-mail and website and close it down.Email their friends and family and business contacts and friends with abuse about them.
5. Tell other arrsers the mobile phone number they gave you in confidence.
6. Get those arrsers to phone the victim over Christmas with abuse and anonymously and then crow about it on arrse.
7. Threaten them with violence
8. Post photographs of the person all over arrse.
9. Post the real name of the person, their location, workplace on arrse encouraging others to go and attack them
10. Write lies and distorted facts and make false accusations at will about the person
11 Attempt to damage the reputation of the charities the person is involved with and interfere with their ability to fundraise on the web.
12. Damaging the persons reputation through malicious posting and question their integrity.
13. Then call the person a Troll and pretend the person is mad/ an unfit parent etc etc

(Edit by GCO) BLAH BLAH BLAH - MORE LOONY BLAH - SOME UTTER RUBBISH BLAH..........................
 
#2
Candida said:
Ok there is a game that's been continuing here on arrse for a couple of years with the approval and participation of the Mods on arrse, so it's only fair that we widen the playing field and give everyone the opportunity of being targetted.
So the rules of the game are-
1. Choose a high profile respected and well accepted member of arrse that you have have been chatting for many months on msn and have exchanged much personal information with in confidence, decide that you want them to leave arrse and pick a fight with them.
2. Surround yourself with a bunch of people who love being abusive on the web and encourage them to hound the person off the site.
3. Stalk that person throughout the internet posting on the sites they post on about them and to them.
4. Hack their e-mail and website and close it down.Email their friends and family and business contacts and friends with abuse about them.
5. Tell other arrsers the mobile phone number they gave you in confidence.
6. Get those arrsers to phone the victim over Christmas with abuse and anonymously and then crow about it on arrse.
7. Threaten them with violence
8. Post photographs of the person all over arrse.
9. Post the real name of the person, their location, workplace on arrse encouraging others to go and attack them
10. Write lies and distorted facts and make false accusations at will about the person
11 Attempt to damage the reputation of the charities the person is involved with and interfere with their ability to fundraise on the web.
12. Damaging the persons reputation through malicious posting and question their integrity.
13. Then call the person a Troll and pretend the person is mad/ an unfit parent etc etc

This is just some ideas. Of course there are many many other methods of playing the game.
The important thing is to select someone who knows who you are as that increases the risk of that interview without coffee.

Well I have had this game played on me for a couple of years here now.
I do really think it's my round now though.

To clarify-
It's ok to befriend people on arrse then stalk them and then post everything you find out on the arrse boards.
It's ok to use peoples real names on arrse, their phone numbers, location, in fact everything you possibly can find out about them.
The mods claim its not ok but the evidence speaks for itself. MY details are on arrse. They have been posted over and over, sometimes being eventually deleted.
And it's all ok..just so long as you call the person a 'Troll'

So who's persec will we trample on now?
I think it must be my turn now to choose now?
I choose The Lord Flasheart.
Do PM me with all you have on him and we will expose him for the fruitloop Troll he is.
Don't bother about real full name, old and recent photos, location of family home, cars, names of family, previous units, rank etc..I have all that already obviously in the same way he had all mine to make a good start to the game here.
You may choose your own target...pick a Mod or a member and let's get playing on this established mod and CO approved arrse game..

Good game!

no one is listening to you, cnut. take your complaint to someone who gives a f uck.
 
#4
You'd think that if - let's just say hypothetically - someone actually had been the innocent victim of a sinister plot to smear them all over the net, you'd keep your head down, wouldn't you?

I mean, the last thing I'd do - in this hypothetical situation - is keep raising my head above the parapet. After all, my face - in this hypothetical situation - is apparently well known and presumably (as I have no firm evidence to belive otherwise) I would be keen to withdraw from the public eye, especially as my life - in theory - would be at risk from my alarming - and entirely hypothetical - habit of prostituting myself all over the net in the first place.

What goes around comes around.

Just a thought.
 
#5
Candida said:
So who's persec will we trample on now?
I think it must be my turn now to choose now?
I choose The Lord Flasheart.
Good game!
Good game good game! Hope you are playing at home. Wherever that may be - as if we gives two fcuks you sad freak of nature.

Pick me or Gunny, we are both up for spitroasting you - your place or ours?
 
#8
Buster_Bloodvessel said:
Chlamydia said:
So who's persec will we trample on now?
I think it must be my turn now to choose now?
I choose The Lord Flasheart.
Good game!
Good game good game! Hope you are playing at home. Wherever that may be - as if we gives two fcuks you sad freak of nature.

Pick me or Gunny, we are both up for spitroasting you - your place or ours?
Chlamydia has already stalked me for the last 4 months. Someone elses turn, please.
 
#9
Buster_Bloodvessel said:
Candida said:
So who's persec will we trample on now?
I think it must be my turn now to choose now?
I choose The Lord Flasheart.
Good game!
Good game good game! Hope you are playing at home. Wherever that may be - as if we gives two fcuks you sad freak of nature.

Pick me or Gunny, we are both up for spitroasting you - your place or ours?
BBV - I've seen your posts in two other threads today. Just because you are serving doesn't mean you're not a TROLL as well. I think you should edit the one relating to a certain RLC unit in particular.

Edit to say - my sincere apologies to BBV it was BusterBloodVessel who posted on the RLC thread - a virtually identical sign-in name mods any chance of a ruling on this?


Buster_Bloodvessel, sent you apology by PM with link to the offending post - you will see why I was so irate:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=15937/start=210.html
 
#10
Is there no way the forum software can have a "block all posts by XXXX" setting for us poor users. That way we could save the MOD a fortune by not having to waste time reading the drivel posted by the various Troll's, Walts and dullards that infest t'internet.
 
#12
another_walt said:
You'd think that if - let's just say hypothetically - someone actually had been the innocent victim of a sinister plot to smear them all over the net, you'd keep your head down, wouldn't you?

I mean, the last thing I'd do - in this hypothetical situation - is keep raising my head above the parapet. After all, my face - in this hypothetical situation - is apparently well known and presumably (as I have no firm evidence to belive otherwise) I would be keen to withdraw from the public eye, especially as my life - in theory - would be at risk from my alarming - and entirely hypothetical - habit of prostituting myself all over the net in the first place.

What goes around comes around.

Just a thought.
Behave like a coward? Or as though they are in the wrong? Let the attackers succeed?
But why should a victim hide and behave as the attackers would hope?
Why should this person allow their life to be harmed without exposing their attackers?
Withdraw from the public eye and let the stalkers win?
Let men who have attempted to destroy this persons reputation and ability to function on the web and in life succeed?
Men who have posted disrespectfully about their late father's Army war service, life and medals?
Behave like a coward?
I don't think so somehow.
Lord Flasheart is a Troll....let's chase him off the site by all means possible..it's a great and well accepted game here..enjoy!
 
#14
Candida said:
Ok there is a game that's been continuing here on arrse for a couple of years
A couple of years??

Aren't you the one that keeps changing name and constantly coming back?

At some point you are obviously telling people what your last name was, surely to goodness if your REALLY didnt want people to know who you are then you wouldnt tell them your last screen names?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that you are an innocent victim in all this.

You didnt do yourself any favours 'playing the game' in the Chatroom aswell....

I'm sorry but if you insist on coming back here and chatting to the people that are 'ruining' your life, threatening you and making false accusations then you bring it on yourself.

You are your own worst enemy.
 
#15
Gunny Highway said:
Buster_Bloodvessel said:
Chlamydia said:
So who's persec will we trample on now?
I think it must be my turn now to choose now?
I choose The Lord Flasheart.
Good game!
Good game good game! Hope you are playing at home. Wherever that may be - as if we gives two fcuks you sad freak of nature.

Pick me or Gunny, we are both up for spitroasting you - your place or ours?
Chlamydia has already stalked me for the last 4 months. Someone elses turn, please.
I feel left out - no one ever stalks me
 
#16
Chlamydia, if you just stayed away, then you just become a name that's banded around now and again, nothing more, but because you keep coming back and doing things like this thread, you just open yourself up to more curiosity, and even more users get to know who you are. If you just left ARRSE alone! It's laughable now, your just coming across as a middle aged woman desperate to be liked on ARRSE, and when you don't get it, you attack!
 
#17
BlackHand said:
I feel left out - no one ever stalks me
Sure give me all your details, I have a lot of free time at the moment. I'll stalk you :twisted:

Can I have some volunteers to take over in say...a weeks time? We can constantly stalk then.... :lol:
 
#18
Interesting that this thread is in the ARRSEhole, described as: "The junk yard of ARRSE. The worst of posts - irrelevent, offensive, troll-ish. If you regularly write total rubbish, you may even get your own thread."

Get the hint?
 
#19
mereminx said:
BlackHand said:
I feel left out - no one ever stalks me
Sure give me all your details, I have a lot of free time at the moment. I'll stalk you :twisted:

Can I have some volunteers to take over in say...a weeks time? We can constantly stalk then.... :lol:
Relay stalking race? You really do have too much free time minxy honey..........
 
#20
Poppy said:
mereminx said:
BlackHand said:
I feel left out - no one ever stalks me
Sure give me all your details, I have a lot of free time at the moment. I'll stalk you :twisted:

Can I have some volunteers to take over in say...a weeks time? We can constantly stalk then.... :lol:
Relay stalking race? You really do have too much free time minxy honey..........

8O I think I need to get out more!!

Address to stalk please.... :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads