ARRSE PDA version.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Tubbyboy, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I very rarely use the version of the site but tried it the other day and I found that you can access threads through the "Home/Last 15" link but you then can't see any further than the first page on each of them.

I get the error (for example):

Also, I've not been able to log in on the PDA version but that might be me...

Many thanks,

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks very much. I also noticed this earlier.

We are currently getting the PDA site remade as it was quite a poor job, particularly quotes, and is also way out of date in recognising mobile browsers. Because of that I will haver a quick look but not bust a gut on it.
  3. Cheers, as I said, I rarely use it as I can use the main site most of the time.

4. theres a bloody pda version?
    ooh ooh ooh!

sorted, just the right size for bog surfing
    and also fits in with the rest of the crap on my screen
    so i can get away with arrseing about all day long on t'work pc :D
  5. i have the same issue. I'm running a nokia somthingorother 6000 sux.

It would be good to be able to do all my arrse stuff while on the bog.
  6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

It's broken, but we nearly have a new version so it's not worth fixing the old one. Hopefully on within a couple of weeks.
  7. thanks gco, i think i can manage to suvive a couple of weeks. I look foward to many a dump while arrse-ing!

It's good to know your effots are appeciated, eh?! ;-p
  8. Try the twitter version Arrse
  9. flashy, jarrod
    come and sort her out
    she's trying to be helpful again
  10. Arrse on my Blackberry...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll make a lovely change from going on facebook when Mrs OC is watching Emmerdale! :D Crack on Good CO!
  11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Glad this is getting some interest. I'm waiting on the latest version but it is also dependent on an upgrade to the Account module which is in progress.

Wait out!
  12. another keen potential mobile arrser here!
  13. Ooooh, nice! I can't wait (also can't believe the amount of interest my little question has generated.)!