ARRSE PDA version.

I very rarely use the www.arrse.co.uk/pda version of the site but tried it the other day and I found that you can access threads through the "Home/Last 15" link but you then can't see any further than the first page on each of them.

I get the error (for example):

Also, I've not been able to log in on the PDA version but that might be me...

Many thanks,

Tubs

Thanks very much. I also noticed this earlier.

We are currently getting the PDA site remade as it was quite a poor job, particularly quotes, and is also way out of date in recognising mobile browsers. Because of that I will haver a quick look but not bust a gut on it.

Good CO said:

We are currently getting the PDA site remade as it was quite a poor job, particularly quotes, and is also way out of date in recognising mobile browsers. Because of that I will haver a quick look but not bust a gut on it.
Cheers, as I said, I rarely use it as I can use the main site most of the time.

Tubs

theres a bloody pda version?
ooh ooh ooh!

sorted, just the right size for bog surfing
and also fits in with the rest of the crap on my screen
so i can get away with arrseing about all day long on t'work pc :D

It's broken, but we nearly have a new version so it's not worth fixing the old one. Hopefully on within a couple of weeks.

thanks gco, i think i can manage to suvive a couple of weeks. I look foward to many a dump while arrse-ing!

It's good to know your effots are appeciated, eh?! ;-p

Good CO said:

We are currently getting the PDA site remade as it was quite a poor job, particularly quotes, and is also way out of date in recognising mobile browsers. Because of that I will have a quick look but not bust a gut on it.
Try the twitter version Arrse

classic said:
Good CO said:

We are currently getting the PDA site remade as it was quite a poor job, particularly quotes, and is also way out of date in recognising mobile browsers. Because of that I will have a quick look but not bust a gut on it.
Try the twitter version Arrse
flashy, jarrod
come and sort her out
she's trying to be helpful again

Arrse on my Blackberry...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll make a lovely change from going on facebook when Mrs OC is watching Emmerdale! :D Crack on Good CO!

Glad this is getting some interest. I'm waiting on the latest version but it is also dependent on an upgrade to the Account module which is in progress.

Wait out!

Good CO said:
It's broken, but we nearly have a new version so it's not worth fixing the old one. Hopefully on within a couple of weeks.
Ooooh, nice! I can't wait (also can't believe the amount of interest my little question has generated.)!

Tubs