• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE - Original, or just old hat??

Is it just me or has this site turned into a repository for Breaking News trolls?? There seems to be a mad dash for the FORUMS as soon as a piece of news breaks and then countless links to worthy (and unworthy) news trackers so that you can savour the moment.............What happened to Originality, Banter, Gossip and Rumour???

Get rid of the journo wannabees I say and bring back the Lions who roar (those who ACTUALLY serve - or have served) and are able to have a proper poke at the military................ and about the military.......with a fine spread of t'internet babble thrown in for fun ???

Is it just me or has this site turned into a repository for Breaking News trolls?? There seems to be a mad dash for the FORUMS as soon as a piece of news breaks and then countless links to worthy (and unworthy) news trackers so that you can savour the moment.............What happened to Originality, Banter, Gossip and Rumour???

Get rid of the journo wannabees I say and bring back the Lions who roar (those who ACTUALLY serve - or have served) and are able to have a proper poke at the military................ and about the military.......with a fine spread of t'internet babble thrown in for fun ???
You could always set up your own site.

You mean get rid of Werewolf?

It's ruined by ***** with **** all to say like chocolate frog, who's keyboard appears to be set to permanent send.

The ****.

M

Mr_Tigger

It's ruined by ***** with **** all to say like chocolate frog, who's keyboard appears to be set to permanent send.

The ****.
When I was but a school boy and home for the holidays I used to be mean to the girls I fancied. I bet you are a little bit in love with Choc. Why don't you just come out with it? Im sure he'd let you suck him off.

The ****.
When I was but a school boy and home for the holidays I used to be mean to the girls I fancied. I bet you are a little bit in love with Choc. Why don't you just come out with it? Im sure he'd let you suck him off.
He must also be a slut then. He's 'orrible to everyone.

Well, I have been here over two years now and this forum has always been like this. People echoing the news on here. So how come it's taken you so long to notice this? But it's not quite the only thing, there's still the odd bit of other stuff too.

Not even our Jarod has such a homoerotic yearning for soldiers old chap.

Isn't this actually breaking news?

Not a lot of people know that.

Increasing use of the 'Breaking News' tag, great excitement, but the currency is devalued when the thread continues for days without any change to the title. Unfortunate when it mentions casualties. I am assuming, of course, that a new US Ambassador has not been killed every day in Benghazi.

This topic has been posted about once a month on ARRSE, so you're not really helping much to make it more original!!

Latest Threads