ARRSE - Original, or just old hat??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by top_soldier, Sep 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or has this site turned into a repository for Breaking News trolls?? There seems to be a mad dash for the FORUMS as soon as a piece of news breaks and then countless links to worthy (and unworthy) news trackers so that you can savour the moment.............What happened to Originality, Banter, Gossip and Rumour???

Get rid of the journo wannabees I say and bring back the Lions who roar (those who ACTUALLY serve - or have served) and are able to have a proper poke at the military................ and about the military.......with a fine spread of t'internet babble thrown in for fun ???

2. You could always set up your own site.

3. You mean get rid of Werewolf?

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's ruined by ***** with **** all to say like chocolate frog, who's keyboard appears to be set to permanent send.

The ****.

5. Aye, you could call it "Arrse about tit".

• Like Like x 1
  6. It might help if the site was frequented by military personnel.

7. When I was but a school boy and home for the holidays I used to be mean to the girls I fancied. I bet you are a little bit in love with Choc. Why don't you just come out with it? Im sure he'd let you suck him off.

8. He must also be a slut then. He's 'orrible to everyone.

9. You're one of those wannabees methinks............

10. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

As a breakaway group, surely it would have to be called 'Split Arrse'?

• Like Like x 7
  11. choccy is a him? I had no idea.

12. You don't know how close to the truth you are, there is/was a hidden forum called that, set up in the days before Rear Party ;-)

13. Well, I have been here over two years now and this forum has always been like this. People echoing the news on here. So how come it's taken you so long to notice this? But it's not quite the only thing, there's still the odd bit of other stuff too.

14. It came AFTER RP! It's where we went to bitch about fluffy twats and SCH's!

15. So effectively you're complaining that people post and analyse current news in the Current Affairs, News & Analysis section?

It seems odd right enough.