Arrse one of the best forums around

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dunc0936, Jun 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been looking around the web for forums related to other siubjects. Health, Education Transport etc, and though these areas have forums, they are either very inactive or in some cases locked to new members.

So really what I'm trying to say is Arrse is something to be proud of, we know the media (such as Sky) watch it a lot and even post it, perhaps we could be the Governments special advisors on forces related issues, save a lot of money, and would probably do things a lot better

Regards

Duncan

2. ARRSE is quite unique I think... and close to the knuckle for a site associated to the Armed Forces during controversial times. I'm thankful, we are fortunate to have such freedom of speech, the mods really are quite brave!

I wonder how much of our ranting actually reaches the eyes and ears of some ministers.....

3. Stop sucking up, you big girl.

4. diverse maybe the best unlikely..

5. Ahem Ratts, 200 reasons why not?

6. I refer back the original question

forums related to other siubjects. Health, Education Transport etc, and though these areas have forums, they are either very inactive or in some cases locked to new members.

this is a forum about the following

The aim of ARRSE (in such that it has one) is to provide a useful, informative and amusing site for people with an interest in the British Army.

i Rest my case yer honour :D

7. I've just realised that it's a year to the day since I first joined arrse. And you're right, it's a veritable hive of information, bullshit, macho posturing and banter. And i love it! Edit to add: it's actually a year and a day, 'cos i'm a mong and can't read the date properly. I blame this horrific hangover.

8. I certainly hope they found this thread!

This is by far the best forum site i have found. The current affairs discussion are (often) excellent and there is also some really funny stuff on here!

Ski.

edited for formatting