ARRSE on the Beeb at 6

:D :D :D :D :D

I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet. Anyone see the nice ARRSE name drop on the 6 O'Clock news on the beeb, it was during the Gen Sheriif article.

The world affairs editor, even spelt it out (obviously couldn't say ar(r)se on the news :D )

:D :D :D :D :D

but what did they say about us?

MrBean said:
He also gave a quick plug for BAFF.
Yep forgot to mention that in my eagerness to get posting :roll:

Hopefully 'the times, they are a changin'

Although, my wish-bone wish didn't come true, the plane didn't quite crash and burst into flames, it almost did though 8)

The article on the beeb didn't mention 'perverted', 'sick' or 'obscene' when describing the site so my guess is they didn't visit the Naafi!

Yeap - Mrs Batfink was tremendously impressed by the way that the media - the BBC no less - are taking an interest in a website I've been talking about for ages!

Did anyone get mentioned? Hopefully some people will be getting crated!!

As long as the BBC put in the effort; as with all media, to distinguish the views of those serving, ex-serving and civvies; otherwise there could be problems for the site/users/media

Mighty_Blighty said:
crabby said:
Did anyone get mentioned? Hopefully some people will be getting crated!!
Nope afraid not, you'll have to buy your own ale crabby :D
Not something a tight, soap-dodging dirty civvy wants to do!! Will have to run home to mummy and daddy.

How about a new ARRSE medal? "MIM" - mentioned in media.

Many were in that independant article about CDS - including our very own depraved matelot

tankie88 said:
I wonder how long it will take the Gov to "mysteriously" shut down the ARRSE site???? You know how sneaky the Gov can be.
Don't let SLRcnut get wind of your new conspiracy theory!!

crabby said:
tankie88 said:
I wonder how long it will take the Gov to "mysteriously" shut down the ARRSE site???? You know how sneaky the Gov can be.
Don't let SLRcnut get wind of your new conspiracy theory!!
Or FrenchMong those 2 feckers will be going on about the fookin twin towers again!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

some of the pics used as back drop during the programme we lifted from the arrse gallery.

So the BBC is using your Licence Fee money to pay some cnut to surf ARRSE all day, and you lot are celebrating. Wonders will never cease.
:)

SK