ARRSE on Radio 4 news

So Spode, what you are really saying is: "I am a rancid filthy old coffin dodger and I listen to radio 4 on my four valve wireless receiver!"

When will we be seeing the new sexism filter deployed then?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I seem to remember having sex whilst serving.

Maybe it was the uniform.

Or the availability of QAs.

They also seemed to miss the point that not everyone posting on Arrse is army or even ex-army. Anyone can sign up. The report did make the army look like a right load of Neanderthals though.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

They also seemed to miss the point that not everyone posting on Arrse is army or even ex-army. Anyone can sign up. The report did make the army look like a right load of Neanderthals though.

Did crabair get a mention? 'cos we're sensitive

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rabid spaniel

War Hero
Did crabair get a mention? 'cos we're sensitive

:)

Yes. Apparently you lot in blue are mostly better educated women. The green machine is foul mouthed and lewd. No sweeping generalisations deployed at all.

Yes and so did the matelots
And the latter were held up as being the shining light of integration

That made me laugh! I assume they didn't know many matelots.

Any chance of a similar "unfair" exposé of another forum that cannot be mentioned in the fairness of balance. Remember the willy cup?

It was an unfair report I thought, and as such did a disservice to an important issue. The army is desperately trying to remedy institutional sexism; and I have spoken to my guys about it before. I don't know that we're any worse than some civilian employers, so why single us out for such vitriol?

G

goatrutar

It was an unfair report I thought, and as such did a disservice to an important issue. The army is desperately trying to remedy institutional sexism; and I have spoken to my guys about it before. I don't know that we're any worse than some civilian employers, so why single us out for such vitriol?

Because the army can't defend itself in the media.

Latest Threads