ARRSE on News at 10!!!

#2
#6
jack-daniels said:
I assume the Harry one from earlier.
Nothing there, the mods have done a good job as far as I can see.
 
#7
"a website for serving soldiers" with a screenshot as background.

Cant find the thread but it was about His nibbs.

"He will be very dissapointed"

No Sh*t!!!
 
#8
Dale the snail said:
jack-daniels said:
I assume the Harry one from earlier.
Nothing there, the mods have done a good job as far as I can see.
They did tell people to stop but they kept on going so they probably deleted it, I'm sure you can imagine the content.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
Dale the snail said:
jack-daniels said:
I assume the Harry one from earlier.
Nothing there, the mods have done a good job as far as I can see.
It was live for about 40 mins though despite cpunk's best efforts to get people to wind their necks in.

Jesus wept, that must have been some quick cut and pasting by the 'researchers'.
 
#10
FFS they must be hull down here all the time.

Ditto Rum Ration.
 
#11


Aparrently Trevor McDonald came on and said:


Harry will not go to Iraq.

Brown will enter Number 10 unopposed

and Stedian from the Royal Signals is a cunt
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#12
PartTimePongo said:
FFS they must be hull down here all the time.

Ditto Rum Ration.
Smith...Africa desk...Watson...Russian desk...Davidson....ARRSE desk...
 
#13
It's ridiculous, bloody Remora. Can't you journo buggers restrict yourselves to giggling at Chimpy or RTFQ?
 
#14
E-Layer said:


Aparrently Trevor McDonald came on and said:


Harry will not go to Iraq.

Brown will enter Number 10 unopposed

and Stedian from the Royal Signals is a cunt
Fucking hell, that is the funniest thing I have seen on here in 2 days.

I almost shat myself laughing, and have woken up the rest of the mess laughing.

Nice one :wink: :p :p :p
 
#15
Someone should bait them. Start posting false stories and see if the thick tw*ts keep putting you all on the news.
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#16
booty_cadet said:
Someone should bait them. Start posting false stories and see if the thick tw*ts keep putting you all on the news.

Worked for the current politicos in Westminster and Washington DC...you might be on to something....
 
#17
I had a bit of an encounter with him, not quite a gay affair but I did help him relieve himself with the use of my bottom

A fine specimin he has too, was a pleasure to have served, my firey pubed monarch

Journos, £35k for the picture of his release into my hungry anus
 
#18
Nah, he is out the Army now, doing a course in plumbing in Chelsea.

I tell ya, they give them some great resettlement courses these days.
 
#19
minister_doh_nut said:
I had a bit of an encounter with him, not quite a gay affair but I did help him relieve himself with the use of my bottom

A fine specimin he has too, was a pleasure to have served, my firey pubed monarch

Journos, £35k for the picture of his release into my hungry anus
If I open the Sun tomorrow and see that on page 3, I am not going to be happy...
 
#20
_Artemis_ said:
minister_doh_nut said:
I had a bit of an encounter with him, not quite a gay affair but I did help him relieve himself with the use of my bottom

A fine specimin he has too, was a pleasure to have served, my firey pubed monarch

Journos, £35k for the picture of his release into my hungry anus
If I open the Sun tomorrow and see that on page 3, I am not going to be happy...
You read The Sun??????????????????????????????????? :? :?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flieslikeabeagle The NAAFI Bar 48
S The NAAFI Bar 621
Jerrycan2793 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top