ARRSE on Breitbart London

Hardly an "anonymous user" when they link to the page on which the post was made so that everyone can see that it was Stumpy4154 wot did it innit blud.

Is this really a CA quality topic or discussion...? A swift move to the Naafi may be in the offing.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats democracy for you
shows how hard up they are for decent news that they quote this site
I could say the same thing about areas of London, but religion has nowt to do with it, just drug dealing scum rising to the top of the food chain thanks to not having enough police officers C/O cuts and our sometimes weak judicial system

And surely reproducing the entire post is a copyright no-no...?

Can I say I've always liked Desmond Trumps hair, can I have a go in his plane and a luxury stay at that resort nobody wanted
Which one?

Is it that point in the thread where we tell each other what we're having for dinner yet? Beef and onions with button mushrooms and chopped garlic, I think.

Might have some pasta with it, too.

I have a choice of salmon with pesto or lamb chops......

Is it that point in the thread where we tell each other what we're having for dinner yet? Beef and onions with button mushrooms and chopped garlic, I think.
Yes yes but.....
Who is more likely to come gunning for you with an AK: a) Donald Trump or someone from Fox News b) someone from the Religion of Peace?

And if the answer isn’t a) then why in heaven’s name is it the one you always give?

Pasty and sausage roll for my lunch today.....

Yes yes but.....
Who is more likely to come gunning for you with an AK: a) Donald Trump or someone from Fox News b) someone from the Religion of Peace?

And if the answer isn’t a) then why in heaven’s name is it the one you always give?

Pasty and sausage roll for my lunch today.....
Sorry? I always give Donald Trump as the answer to AK-based questions...? Really...??!! I'd not noticed myself.

Lunch has been a cheese and tomato baguette from Morrison's with a bag of McCoys and a twix. I'm on a diet.

I'm also having a luke warm mug of instant coffee, and a bottle of sugar free Irn Bru.

Who cares....trumps a loon, but what yank presidential candidate wasn't/isn't. He is just saying what people are too afraid to say.....but being blunt about it as well.

I ate 5 milka choco wafers today...3 before lunch and 2 after...but no BBQ'd eggs.

I did say I was on a diet.
I know....but sugar free Irn Bru?? The horridness!!

Anyway having a bag of crisps, a twix and then getting a sugar free Irn Bru is like the fat wench having a pizza and then getting a diet coke to justify her dieting.

I know....but sugar free Irn Bru?? The horridness!!

Anyway having a bag of crisps, a twix and then getting a sugar free Irn Bru is like the fat wench having a pizza and then getting a diet coke to justify her dieting.
True. I was going for irony/sarcasm.

It doesnt really project well on a messageboard, does it?