• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrse on BBC News

#3
The entire story revolves around Arrse comments rather than a sound bite to back up a story!!

not sure what to think about this one, what happens when they start quoting the Arrse Trolls

theGimp
 
#4
thegimp said:
The entire story revolves around Arrse comments rather than a sound bite to back up a story!!

not sure what to think about this one, what happens when they start quoting the Arrse Trolls

theGimp






Imagine if they did a report on special people Ha Ha
 
#5
cant we put some form of copyright agreement on anything posted on the site, and make it clear that anything published on the site can only be used with the prior written permission of the author, and at a fee of £100 per word to a chosen forces charity???

someone here must know the legal ins and outs of copyright!
 
#6
labrat said:
cant we put some form of copyright agreement on anything posted on the site, and make it clear that anything published on the site can only be used with the prior written permission of the author, and at a fee of £100 per word to a chosen forces charity???

someone here must know the legal ins and outs of copyright!
good idea otherwise tommorow nights headlines "british army like to fcuk mongs"
 
#8
Wouldn't it be terrible if they quoted me as saying " The bde commander was caught in a compromising situation with 3 of his CO's during a cocktail party at his house last week. It was rumoured that he was made "airtight" whilst the third Charlie Oscar released a string of his seed onto the Brigadiers face"
 
#10
But another soldier tells Army Rumour Service that may not be enough.
The BBC has made the mistake of thinking that all ARRSE members are soldiers. Many are - but many are OTC, Cadets, ex-servicemen, walts, trolls and (worst of all) journos. They may even have fallen into the trap of quoting themselves, believing that they are quoting soldiers!!
 
#11
Interceptor said:
But another soldier tells Army Rumour Service that may not be enough.
The BBC has made the mistake of thinking that all ARRSE members are soldiers. Many are - but many are OTC, Cadets, ex-servicemen, walts, trolls and (worst of all) journos. They may even have fallen into the trap of quoting themselves, believing that they are quoting soldiers!!








Agree 100% but I am ex-serviceman could you put us above OTC and cadets please,small point I know but we have pride
 
#14
LMFAO... The Funny thing is all you journos reading this crap actually believe it... :lol: Why don't you quote that in your newspaper...

"Pie Eating, Oxygen Thieving, Jackanory Telling Journos taken in Hook, Line and Sinker by the Humourous Antics of the British Squaddie"
 

Latest Threads