ARRSE on BBC news website

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. local BBC radio has twice edited out my attempts to plug ARRSE ( in regards to Holidays for Heroes work)!
  3. msr

msr LE

I got a link to a thread I started, but no quote yet :)

4. Cant help to bring the real issues of the lacking resources i.e. Boots on ground Right kit for the right job. Long term and short term strategies etc etc to the fore and into the sphere of proper debate amongst both joe public, the pig troughs in Westminster and the puzzle palace trying to do as they are bid when there is a genral sense at times of goal post moving.

Also wont hurt show that 'Bob' is somewhat out of his depth, other than repeating one eyes diktat and party line.
  5. Lazy cnuts. Why don't they go ahead and do a proper investigation? Will look forward to watching it, but it may take a while.
  6. At least the general public can read the truth from the horses mouth instead of listening to the spin of this pathetic Government.
  7. Hopefully then they will get off there arrses and make there views known to there MP's... Or am i just being hopelessly naive again :oops:
  8. Aye, but the Beeb will consider this small mention 'job done' and go on to carry on wasting money on Mark Byford's and Alan Yentob's pension pots and other executive drivel.

The big story will be considered 'too expensive' and lacking a fully diverse and inclusive audience.
  9. Not sure if this link will work or whether it is more deserving of its own thread ( mods please make adjustments as you see fit)

Victoria Derbyshire show on BBC Radio 5:

Tomorrow we are broadcasting from the home of Jane Horrey - her son Ross is a Sapper in the Royal Engineers and is preparing to go back to Afghanistan. We're hoping to invite the Armed Forces Minister back onto the programme so he can answer questions from serving soldiers.

If you're in the armed forces right now, please post a question here or call tomorrow morning from 10 - 0500 909693...
  10. The BBC are doing a proper job on military airworthiness tomorrow. Some of us tried to include army vehicles but the subject matter became too large.

Check out R4 Today program tomorrow morning and File on 4 tomorrow night. No punches pulled-subject to legal checks.