ARRSE Olympics

with the coming 2012 london olympics, i wonder if we should stage our own contest?

i propose the following categories -

Mong Baiting
Walt Outing

what other games could we have?

wireless_barf said:
with the coming 2012 london olympics, i wonder if we should stage our own contest?

i propose the following categories -

Mong Baiting
Walt Outing

what other games could we have?
Is Hardmong Baiting the trials for the Mong Baiting team?

oh i dont know, it helps with the field events, you got to find the mong first, the you can chuck a hammer or javelin at it

2000 n whit? OLYMPICS!!!????? Fuck aff!!!

2014 Commie-wealth games n that? (R We in Cuba?) Nae mare buckfast for me man!!!

That's aw Glasgow needs!!!........

Choose deep fried pizza, choose IRN BRU, choose tablet n macaroon bars..
Choose pubs wi nae windaes, choose buckfast...

Choose a fcukin big CHIB, choose sum wee chav in a tracksuit callin' ye a bawbag...

Choose GLASGOW for the 2014 Comnwelf games 2014....

ARE THEY AFF THEY'RE FCUKIN HEEDS!!!!!???????

That's aw Glasgow needs - anither 20000 cnuts that canny speak English - the "Weegies" (Glaswegian chavs) struggle wi hinglish as it is!!!

Sparky2339 said:
2000 n whit? OLYMPICS!!!????? * aff!!!

2014 Commie-wealth games n that? (R We in Cuba?) Nae mare buckfast for me man!!!

That's aw Glasgow needs!!!........

Choose deep fried pizza, choose IRN BRU, choose tablet n macaroon bars..
Choose pubs wi nae windaes, choose buckfast...

Choose a fcukin big CHIB, choose sum wee chav in a tracksuit callin' ye a bawbag...

Choose GLASGOW for the 2014 Comnwelf games 2014....

ARE THEY AFF THEY'RE FCUKIN HEEDS!!!!!???????

That's aw Glasgow needs - anither 20000 cnuts that canny speak English - the "Weegies" (Glaswegian chavs) struggle wi hinglish as it is!!!

what he said

Hoots Mon!! :D

Thank you W B.... God fcukn help them!!! Thank gawd am no yin i the Polis - ok loadsa overtime - but fcuk that fur a game o sodjers!!!!

Send me to the sandbox!!!

Aye, cheers n that man eh? Ken whit a mean n that naw?

Emm... Aye, naw, but... n that ken?

Wid luv tae be the common-pa-tater (spuds n that ken? eh?) but am way too bizzy tryin tae iron ma shell suit naw? N no burn it n that ken?

Snow eezy eh? Them cnuntin cheapie irunz fi Tescoz n nat naw ken eh? Thur phukn pish n that naw?? Eh?? ken whit a mean???

Thank fcuk a nivr joined the Ayr-my!!! Bitt Poalish? whits wi aw yon bullin'? Ma nose is shine-ier!!

God bless you "Glen's" Vodka - Smirnoff on pay day :D

Thanks pal :D this might be a bit unreadable for people based south of the great divide pmsl - I'm not from glesca - Bo'ness originally :D

Thank Gawd you're broad Yorkshire!!!

I've been among the Norfolk broads n they're way too wet n swampy....

Some of them dinny even brush their teeth!!!!!

I've lived in Knaresborough, Harrowgate, Wetherby, Leeds, Doncaster (no not the prison across fi the racecourse) great people!!! :D

This might upset ye (n I dinny want to start anither war o' the roses) but I also lived in Padiham, Bacup, Rossendale n Accrington - great people too!!

Sorry mate but no matter where ye go - folk r aw the same.. it's just the accent and how much they'll pay for a pint that's different :D

come from donny myself, the missus worked on donkertraz when it was built, lived in leeds, now selby

visiting norfolk (no-outside-folk) soon, but taking the wife and lad so as not to get drawn into the inbreeding

can i add gwar shaggin to the games list

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fairy_nuff The NAAFI Bar 21
A The NAAFI Bar 59
growler ARRSE: Site Issues 12