• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrse Olympics

If Arrse held the Olympic games which event would you take part in and which medal would you win?

I would win:

GOLD in the Farting Competition
SILVER in Jumping to Conclusions
Unplaced in the drinking competition but
BRONZE in the follow up Projectile Vomitting Competition

Gold in Who can fire a shot putt furthest from their clunge! Possibly a world record too!
I'd probably get gold or silver in 'bouncing a fast running black man back down the track off my belly'!

If Arrse held the Olympic games which event would you take part in and which medal would you win?

I would win:

GOLD in the Farting Competition
SILVER in Jumping to Conclusions
Unplaced in the drinking competition but
BRONZE in the follow up Projectile Vomitting Competition
I'd win Gold for the stabbing Afghan_k with a javelin competition.

L

lumpy2

Thinking of going for the Drunkenness Triathlon.

Event 1: Laughing, and Public Displays of Affection
Event 2: Crying Incoherently
Event 3: Falling Over in an Unseemly Fashion

I've been in training these past few weeks, and am confident of bagging at least a bronze.

I'm going to enter for the 'Patronising the Spakkers' Media Award.

I probably won't win because there are a lot of riders out there on far fitter horses than mine.

(for "horses" read "wheelchairs", natch).

I'd get a Gold in the irritating pursuit challenge....where i drive at 30 mph in a 60 zone and then floor it when someone tries to overtake.......but i'd def get Gold in the 'Shut the door on that cunt challenge ' where i drive on the motorway fast lane and when someone comes up to undertake me in the middle lane I accelerate to box them in ...bwahahahahahaha

LPJ sorry buddy that gold is mine I darent even tell you how little I've done these last few years lol
Also gold in fattest cunt on camp.
Gold in most sick leave but not actually disabled.
And my best achievement gold in the no inner monologue event.

LPJ sorry buddy that gold is mine I darent even tell you how little I've done these last few years lol
Fuck off, I've taken that one.

Your pop is where you left it by the way.

It is because you have fucked to many fatty pointy birds up newton farm

Latest Threads