ARRSE OFFICERS MESS LIFE

Discussion in 'Officers' started by chimera, Feb 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

The topics on this Board are just incredible. Half the Officer Corps is currently shagging its way though the newspapers and all you can find to talk about is webbing on PCBC or the ins and outs of AJD. Come on peeps - get a life.

Now when I was a young officer you should have seen the time when.....(cont P 134)

2. Well they are about the only topics that won't get officers on the front page of the Sun. Well excepting Captain Crumpet II who made it from JCSC some years ago!

Has anyone kept count by the way as to how many Captain Crumpets we're up to now??

3. I must admit the original Capt C was .........worthy indeed of other rank attentions......... :D :wink:

4. Who is this Capt c i keep hearing about and what did he do that was so amazing?

5. She was apparently worthy of several SUN Spreads 8O

6. In fact best ask TURP :roll:

7. It would be wrong for me to comment - even though it is 04.10 and I am just in from night on tiles... All I can usually say is 'oh wow.... many wonderful stories to tell grandchildren..'

8. This WO Mconnell thing...very disturbing. But does anyone know - was she any good?

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

At your age you shouldn't be out 'til 04:10 ! What if you get p1ssed ? Last time I saw drunk grannies they were playing conkers with their colostomy bags ! Manky old biddies...

10. She was a jack b*tch who shat an an incredibly good bloke.
    with shaggy tits. (her not him)

11. ..... on how you sat around and drank champagne and talked about each others sex life's. Oh, how the other 'arf live. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. The original CC was a babe that gripped the headlines during the silly season (August) 1994. Married to a medical Col who was older, she had fling with Guards CSgt who was on her course (she was instructor)

Got off with being requested to resign as she apparently knew so much dirt on who was sh@gging who amongst the offr corps, that she had to sign a gagging order to secure her pension and gratuity.

CSgt was toast - two marriages ended, 4 kids messed up and CSgt's wife appeared in the mirror with kit on as was not so fit!

13. her husband is a damn fine man.
    She was a slapper who posed almost naked for the Sun. Thet produced a poster of her.

14. Well, she looks...........experienced?