arrse newsletter

hi - just got this months newsletter - saw the plug for servicepals.com - does anyone use this site? i thought forcesreunited.org.uk was the one to use???

hi - just got this months newsletter - saw the plug for servicepals.com - does anyone use this site? i thought forcesreunited.org.uk was the one to use???
I joined about 12 months ago, never did hear from some old mates that I tried to contact. (That might be because I am an arrse though, come to think of it)

I am not a regular user, but when I checked just now, there were 162,746 members. So it cannot be that bad.

I didn't get the newsletter :(

edited to add: got it at home - sorry I was thinking still had work address on

Servicepals gets my vote, hence the free plug, and I would be pleased to see it grow. It's simply down to the personalities involved. Servicepals was given a big boost a couple of years back by an ex Army webmaster who I have a lot of time for. It has since had a part change of ownership and it'll be interesting to see where it goes next.

I would be interested in opinions about forcesreunited from those who've come in contact with the owner and organisation.

i use forcesreunited.org.uk to find lost friends from my time in the army. the owner is someone called dominic i think, apparently has a audi r8 so the site must be doing well!!!!!