arrse newsletter

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by mikeyousay, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi - just got this months newsletter - saw the plug for - does anyone use this site? i thought was the one to use???
  2. I joined about 12 months ago, never did hear from some old mates that I tried to contact. (That might be because I am an arrse though, come to think of it)

I am not a regular user, but when I checked just now, there were 162,746 members. So it cannot be that bad.
  3. I didn't get the newsletter :(

edited to add: got it at home - sorry I was thinking still had work address on
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Servicepals gets my vote, hence the free plug, and I would be pleased to see it grow. It's simply down to the personalities involved. Servicepals was given a big boost a couple of years back by an ex Army webmaster who I have a lot of time for. It has since had a part change of ownership and it'll be interesting to see where it goes next.

I would be interested in opinions about forcesreunited from those who've come in contact with the owner and organisation.
  5. i use to find lost friends from my time in the army. the owner is someone called dominic i think, apparently has a audi r8 so the site must be doing well!!!!!