• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ARRSE MUGS

Whilst there is a surge of support for new lines for the shop (i.e. No 4!), any chance of ARRSE mugs? I know they were out there before. What happened to them? Any chance of a new batch being ordered??

Many thanks.

GBTD

Me please. And Dozybint wants one too.

(That will be 2500! Yikes)

Another thing we've thought about for a while. I think the general / naafi regular / lady and mr PH would make quite good mugs - or maybe one done in the tie design - loud. I'll have a look next week.

Mug something like this would be ideal!

No 4 for matching tie and mug!!!!!

Edited by GBTD - Right, there is a problem here. Picture of ARRSE Mug is awaiting uploading approval. Once it has that, I will put it in! Apologise for lack of computer ability.

GBTD

That is truly fecking hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

The more I look at it the more I think:

a. It's gorgeous - ish.

and

b. I like the Mr PH idea as well.

However, No 4 tie pattern has to live on.

goatbagthedruid said:
The more I look at it the more I think:

a. It's gorgeous - ish.

and

b. I like the Mr PH idea as well.

However, No 4 tie pattern has to live on.
You're like a new father clucking over his Winston Churchill lookalike daughter! :lol: I agree that the tie is a thing of hideous beauty, but as a mug, NO!

put me down for at least one, may be more if my bank will allow it!

Love the spud mug, top notch!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now that is a Mug of distinction! I especially like the handbag which matches the 'Don't feck with me' look.

Put me down for 2.

I fear I'm going to have to buy one of everything, and change my name by deed poll to Arrse-Whiffler.

Is there going to be an Arrse summer annual this year ?.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 105
Evil_Adjutant ARRSE: Site Issues 20
Good CO ARRSE: Site Issues 30