Arrse Moderators

Book Reviewer
From the fact that he blathers on about 'bigoted' posters, and how he isn't one, I quickly got the impression he was a d!ck.

I sent him a reply saying that even though the mods can be a little overzealous at times, he was not endearing himself by calling people bigoted.

I suggested that perhaps he should start again, with a different username, password and email, build some kudos with the other members and THEN see if he was allowed to stay after gobbing off like a proper throbber.

I signed myself off as 'a bigoted member' btw.
Having just googled Michael John Smith I feel safe to say that he is either, a. A c0ck who was caught, or b. a c0ck that was stitched up.

Either way, he's a c0ck!
Its always people that have never served and have no link to the army that kick off the loudest. Why do they think they have a right to be here and a right to demand that they are accepted.

Can't help but wonder why he would use the name Gunner Smiff.... Unless he was trying to make people assume has was a former member of the Artillery.

When you get through the 'I've been hard done to shite' all he wants to do is talk about himself
Poor little nerd-man was bullied by the bad boys at Arrse... And now he's complaining...

As my granny -God have her soul- would say: "Achenebbisj...Shut Up!"
cool he was convicted of espionage. Oooh he was sent to prisonfor a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground (got parole from some open prison). Today, still wanted by the government (but not by anyone else), he survives as a soldier of fortune (fat bloke). If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... Michael John Smith.

dum de dum dum...dum dum dum...

Filbert Fox said:
this damn work computer wont let me see, whats it all about?
He starts his rant about ARRSE kicked me off because of this that and the other - looks to me like he didn't read the signs properly and was a bit of a mong. He then goes on to call a load of us bigots and the such.

The bulk of his post is telling everyone how wonderful he is.

I don't think you've missed much.

I thought it was a given on ARRSE that we don't discuss pending court cases, particularly when they're military. Sometimes the convention is extended to other issues of a sensitive nature, i.e. Harry's posting to Iraq or Afghanistan.

As far as I can see, everybody on ARRSE honours that, so why this plonker thinks his (James) case should be treated any differently is something I don't quite understand.

He seems to have a general hate for anybody who doesn't share his opinion. Now where have I heard that before?

I remember that fella.
I can confirm Gremlins comment that he was a complete c0ck, he became aggresive when asked relatively serious questions that basically ripped his 'arguments' apart.
Hence, he was regarded as a commie bastid along with his mucka.

EDIT: Im not saying his mucka is guilty or owt as we dont discuss those things :wink:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bowser-Mong ARRSE: Site Issues 7
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
B The Intelligence Cell 6