Arrse Moderators

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PassingBells, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lovely montage though, think I'll use it as wallpaper, maybe even print it to wipe my arrse!

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

As the person that invited, nay encouraged him into that Chat Room, can I just add that he was a twat of the highest order!

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

From the fact that he blathers on about 'bigoted' posters, and how he isn't one, I quickly got the impression he was a d!ck.

I sent him a reply saying that even though the mods can be a little overzealous at times, he was not endearing himself by calling people bigoted.

I suggested that perhaps he should start again, with a different username, password and email, build some kudos with the other members and THEN see if he was allowed to stay after gobbing off like a proper throbber.

I signed myself off as 'a bigoted member' btw.

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Response sent from here as well!

5. Having just googled Michael John Smith I feel safe to say that he is either, a. A c0ck who was caught, or b. a c0ck that was stitched up.

Either way, he's a c0ck!

6. Wasn't I in there that night and took him to peices over him being a traitor?

7. Its always people that have never served and have no link to the army that kick off the loudest. Why do they think they have a right to be here and a right to demand that they are accepted.

Can't help but wonder why he would use the name Gunner Smiff.... Unless he was trying to make people assume has was a former member of the Artillery.

When you get through the 'I've been hard done to shite' all he wants to do is talk about himself

8. this damn work computer wont let me see, whats it all about?

9. Poor little nerd-man was bullied by the bad boys at Arrse... And now he's complaining...

As my granny -God have her soul- would say: "Achenebbisj...Shut Up!"

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Tsk tsk, and you a MOD an'all, outrageous!

11. its outrageous that I have to work!

12. cool he was convicted of espionage. Oooh he was sent to prisonfor a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground (got parole from some open prison). Today, still wanted by the government (but not by anyone else), he survives as a soldier of fortune (fat bloke). If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... Michael John Smith.

dum de dum dum...dum dum dum...

arrse.

13. He starts his rant about ARRSE kicked me off because of this that and the other - looks to me like he didn't read the signs properly and was a bit of a mong. He then goes on to call a load of us bigots and the such.

The bulk of his post is telling everyone how wonderful he is.

I don't think you've missed much.

CC_TA