ARRSE Merchandise.

Are there any plans to bring back the ARRSE merchandise, as i remember there being ties,t-shirts mugs etc that you could buy..

i only ask as i cant find my ARRSE t-shirt!..some robbing pikey has probably had it away from the drying room!

if this is posted in the wrong forum, MODS please move.
threesend.

Arrse Dog collars would be nice. For dogs not vicars.....although...?

Are there any plans to bring back the ARRSE merchandise, as i remember there being ties,t-shirts mugs etc that you could buy..

i only ask as i cant find my ARRSE t-shirt!..some robbing pikey has probably had it away from the drying room!

if this is posted in the wrong forum, MODS please move.
threesend.
ARRSE Ties & Watch Straps

This looks like your lot, Buster. ThisTribe are obviously slacking.

Or a t-shirt stretched over a fat civvy gut - nice look!

MB
I can remember seeing some photos in the Gallery from an ARRSE crawl a few years back. The guests had been splendidly attired in crawl polo shirts, which when stretched over their rotund frames left them looking like spray painted bovines.

I was cringing with embarrassment for them until I realised that 99% of the lardy knackers were civilian females.

I can remember seeing some photos in the Gallery from an ARRSE crawl a few years back. The guests had been splendidly attired in crawl polo shirts, which when stretched over their rotund frames left them looking like spray painted bovines.

I was cringing with embarrassment for them until I realised that 99% of the lardy knackers were civilian females.
I was one of them.

Oh hang on.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fireplace The NAAFI Bar 6
putteesinmyhands Weapons, Equipment & Rations 8
msr The Intelligence Cell 6