Arrse mentioned in Paliment

Nice to know that some MPs read Arrse

Yes it's great. Except we've only got your word for it, so it may or may not have happened. ;)

In other words, link please!

tropper66 said:
Nice to know that some MPs read Arrse
It wasn't preceeded by the words "ram it up your" by any chance was it? If it was lets hope it was directed towards the dishonerable member for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkcaldy_and_Cowdenbeath_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Out

skintboymike said:
Yes it's great. Except we've only got your word for it, so it may or may not have happened. ;)

then you should be watching the TA debate on BBC Parliment

tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

Well thanks for that, now I know. Usually when starting a thread on ARRSE most people provide a link to the story in the opening post so people know what they're on about. It helps.

skintboymike said:
tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

Well thanks for that, now I know. Usually when starting a thread on ARRSE most people provide a link to the story in the opening post so people know what they're on about. It helps.
I cant do a link to somthing that is still ongoing

Ainsworth trying to pass the buckmade him look a complete fool, Bob Ainworth the man with no shame

Sympathetic_Reaction said:
Big turn out in the chamber...not.
It was earlier. Loads in the place till they needed to clock out.

'Arrse mentioned in Parliament' - Is should bloody well hope so.

Much more common-sense talked here than in Parliament - and it costs the tax-payer less too!

On this web-site may be found expressions of:

COMMITMENT - LOYALTY - INTEGRITY - COMMUNICATION

Add in: honesty, sincerity, consideration, honour, bravery and respect.

How many of the ten attributes listed above are prevalent in Parliament?

NONE!

Quote that!

BlueDanubeWalt said:
tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

No Job then...or a very cushy one.. :D
Retired disabled ex soldier

tropper66 said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

...on a long winter's night. :roll:

skintboymike said:
tropper66 said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

No, my stupid mate drove his MK Bedford over me in the FI while I was working there for LMA building the airport still all in one piece but with more scrap metal in me than a cyborg

tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:
tropper66 said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
tropper66 said:
skintboymike said:

No, my stupid mate drove his MK Bedford over me in the FI while I was working there for LMA building the airport still all in one piece but with more scrap metal in me than a cyborg
So which one of you got crated?

Today in the Chamber - scroll down to Hugo Swire's comments, or just search for 'Army Rumour Service' within the page.

(Obviously, navigate around from here to get the whole debate - which included Bob having to leave for another engagement at 1700, if I read it right!)

Archimedes said:
Today in the Chamber - scroll down to Hugo Swire's comments, or just search for 'Army Rumour Service' within the page.

(Obviously, navigate around from here to get the whole debate - which included Bob having to leave for another engagement at 1700, if I read it right!)
Good to see, many thanks Archimedes. Historical note: ARRSE has been mentioned about four times before in Parliament. TheyWorkForYou.com