Arrse members views on deleted posts!.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Mad_Moriarty, Dec 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I respectivley ask the MODS not to remove this thread to the masses of Arrse members.

I and no doubt hundreds on Arrse have been subject to having posts deleted and no reason given at all.

Fair due to PTP who has in the past informed me of why some of my posts have been deleted.

If their post is off a racist or offence nature then I and not doubt others can fully understand its deletion.

Now if most off us make a donation to Arrse, no matter how small the donation is, surley we are entitled to be given a reason why a post is deleted.

If you dont donate, tough luck and you have no right of appeal!!.

Do other Arrser's agree???

2. Change the fcuking record. This "the nasty mods deleted my bone thread" sh1t is getting realy fcuking boring now.

3. I believe a PM is courtesy.

4. If i had a post deleted i'd kill myself immediately. Why don't you try it? :D

5. I did, I found out I was immortal :D

And yes, a PM would be Sufficient.

6. The key point here is that it is a donation. You're not buying shares in Arrse PLC are you?

In fact it could be viewed that by donating to Arrse you support the status quo.

7. Ltd actually!!

8. Are you also expecting a peerage in the next round?

9. I'll assume that was a wah.

Either way, whether it is Arrse Ltd or Arrse Plc, my point still stands. Your donations give you no more rights in relation to the running of Arrse than than that of someone who does not donate.

10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

What was deleted and from where?

11. It would be like the Labour party/Gov if a donator had more of a say in the running ffs.

Mods, I know this isn't a democracy (as c_c keeps saying) but a quick point at the bottom of a locked thread or at least a pm would save this subject coming up as regularly as Dale takes a fleshy truncheon in her gob.

What harm can it do? And no, it doesnt take any time at all. About the same amount of time to delete/lock a thread I suppose. ;)

13. This thread has been moved by myself , PartTimePongo, on this, the 17th Day of our Lord, in the monthff of Decembre, Two Thousands and a sixthff.

14. Given the number of threads raised about deleted posts, isn't it time to create a new forum?

Surely some firm with the initials SDR would welcome the opportunity to sponsor a "Deleted Posts" forum. :)

15. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Mad Moriaty, are you referring to this post?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=996597.html#996597

If so it was moved by a moderator in to the correct thread, as per the instructions in the NAAFI etiquette thread.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=35105.html

Remedial Rocket science begins next week.

Now then, before you start making a numpty out of yourself again, just like you did with your other username, why not wade through you posts just check that a grown up hasn't put it were it belongs instead of gobbing off and screaming all mods being cnuts and the fact that you lobbed a fiver at the site gives you an automatic do on the COs Mrs.

Anyone else on the bangwagon still got a beef ?