ARRSE Members 25% discount

LD17

Old-Salt
Good Evening All,

I am finally "thinning the herd" so to speak of my private book collection (all military themed). I am placing the books/journals for sale on eBay (under seller: devo1189), I have had several sold already but as a thanks to ARRSE and its membership which has helped me with my BAOR project through the years I would like to offer a 25% discount off each purchase to all ARRSE members. So if you see something you like, feel free to purchase (all are set for "Buy it Now") please PM me here before you pay and I will send you a modified receipt via PayPal. Please keep in mind I am in the U.S., I will send the book (s) anyway you desire but I will always try for the cheapest price. Please, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Again these are from my personal library and are well taken care of, the vary from Like New to Used Good. I will also be posting and assortment of Regimental Journals I have (the largest percentage will be Journal of the Royal Artillery), so feel free to ask if you are looking for something in particular.

LD17

Latest Threads