ARRSE medals

I have aquired 2 ARRSE medals in my profile, can I wear them down the legion and is there a stipend?
I am presuming the first was awarded for witty and intelligent posting, but wtf is the second for?
puzzled
Tunbridge Wells

Second one is for being Ink Monitor, go to sleep now.

I have aquired 2 ARRSE medals in my profile, can I wear them down the legion and is there a stipend?
I am presuming the first was awarded for witty and intelligent posting, but wtf is the second for?
puzzled
Tunbridge Wells
The more you swear the more you get. You shitcunt.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gadge - give some money to the site,things get more exciting then!
That is the second time in five years someone has called The ARRSE Insiders Newsletter 'exciting'. Thanks. We do not do it for the money, but for the genuine feedback from little people like you.

puzzled
Tunbridge Wells
See here for all the facts,

ARRSE Medals - ARRSEpedia

ive got my TELIC medal and a bit of bling, takes my tally 9 me thinks
pip
pip

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Not for Gary.

I've got shit loads of medals. I donate to the site.
B0llocks. You have only one more medal than I have, but I have more money than you - which can be donated towards pony welfare. Further, the view of the Arrse collective on the general cnutishness of buying bling, real or electronic, is a matter of record. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mark3536 ARRSE: Site Issues 15
bigeye The NAAFI Bar 192
qwert5187 ARRSE: Site Issues 19