ARRSE man dates

Now this is what we need & what arrse should be about. Not some homo erotic, bum tickling fantasy fest where you meet for fcuking tapas prior to r*mming each other over olives & a glass of Prosecco.

If we can add in some chubby ladies for the gentle domination aspect we have a plan & a thread worthy of discussion.

IMHO of course
Fucking Prosecco? Are you talking French at me?

par avion

War Hero
I always found the porkers started the evening with a touch of arrogance, as they mixed with their less rotund friends in the club. They would look down on any lad who even got within 20 feet.

But by 1am they are a big sweaty smelly pile of wobbling blubber and they have realised that Mr Perfect isnt got to hump them, and the more mature gentleman stands a good chance of fat farming.

View attachment 449888
They wouldn't be considered chubby in Liverpool though. Just a normal size chick.

So, today me and @Simmerit did the Grindr thing and met up, innit.

I mean, we didn't smash in each other's back doors or nowt, but SWMBO did that,"Oh, you're off on a man date" thing and rolled her eyes.

Anyway, I made it home without an arse like a Japanese flag. We did though manage to upset two entirely Woke individuals while being all northern, working class and - at the same time, I might add - hanging out at a very good tapas place in Borough Market. Innit.

In short, we were superb.

So, here's the Man Date thread.

Innit.

Who else has done the grubby "Yeah, I'll meet you away from all the others" thing?

Spill.

Pictures or it never happened.

You freely admit to spending time with someone who still plays with toy solders, thinks that i'm so great that i'm in his signature box even though he's not really bovverd about me at all....and also tells lies like ten men about being an alkie, non alkie, exotic holidays, work role, shares his interweb account with his moosus, etc.

Funny enough, I was in Park St recently , not too far from that tapas bar , and happened to notice two chubby, obviously Norfen fem looking mincers, wearing bright, too tight fitting clothes ....it made me feel quite ill

Hope it was enjoyable...... Meh

Never got my brown wings and really can't see the attraction. Is it a snugger fit for the ahem smaller gentleman?
It's an intimate thing. If you don't want it to hurt her, it has to be slower, more gentle. Which means time for kisses and caressing.

On the down side, you may have to have a conversation.

I always found the porkers started the evening with a touch of arrogance, as they mixed with their less rotund friends in the club. They would look down on any lad who even got within 20 feet.

But by 1am they are a big sweaty smelly pile of wobbling blubber and they have realised that Mr Perfect isnt got to hump them, and the more mature gentleman stands a good chance of fat farming.

View attachment 449888
This is an excellent point well made. Who are the fine specimens in the pics & do you have any of them naked?

Not asking for a friend :p

******* Prosecco? Are you talking French at me?
I'm making a point. If you're knocking that shite back on a "man date" the next progression is obviously having your hoop rimmed by said man date as you have plainly caught the ghey...

Poofery of the highest order...

The only men who should be drinking prosecco are homeless alcoholic tramps as a substitute for meths

At the end of the day, if I’d not had to piss off we’d have pulled. Mine was a cutey and @Cold_Collation had a rough one.

mine gave me a lot of intel if I want to stalk her. Not sure about my partner in crime’s little beauty.

not bad considering we turned out with no intent.
So translated, you think @Cold_Collation is cute, but you have self esteem issues in that you think you look a bit rough.

Both of you had to be back to your wives, so their was no time for said mutual rimming or other homosexual activity.

you can dress this up anyway you want. Meeting another bloke over tapas & Prosecco is in itself a homosexual act.

You sir have caught the ghey.

What you need is a course of chubby lovelies to straighten you out from your current path of deviancy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
on_leave The Intelligence Cell 18
sunny james Travel 3
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads