ARRSE man dates

Yokel

LE
Is there an equivalent thread for those of us who would enjoy a non date or girls' night in with female ARRSERs - for friendship and life advice? Possibly a little gentle domination too.

Is there an equivalent thread for those of us who would enjoy a non date or girls' night in with female ARRSERs - for friendship and life advice? Possibly a little gentle domination too.
I really don't know the secret

I just meet up with a load of arty and pagan types

I can't even manage normal conversation, everyone thinks I'm weird, but as soon as the drinks start flowing I seem to be the center of attention for hormonal milfs

So if I had any advice it would be do some creative, be messy, be weird, don't keep a tidy house, don't bother about possessions or doing boring things like decorating DIY round, keep it bohemian and look like you haven't made an effort, be interested in music, stare at their tits a lot but only in way that it looks like you're doing it when they're not looking and then feign disinterest...

Oh and have a cat, women go mad for you if you like pussy

Women love it when you drink a half of shandy and talk about home renovations (ALWAYS use the term home and not house), gardening, furniture etc. Basically anything that appeals to their nesting instincts.

Talking about your shotgun collection, the 1942 Harley you are restoring, your gambling issues and drinking 18 pints of strong soon puts most off.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Women love it when you drink a half of shandy and talk about home renovations (ALWAYS use the term home and not house), gardening, furniture etc. Basically anything that appeals to their nesting instincts.

Talking about your shotgun collection, the 1942 Harley you are restoring, your gambling issues and drinking 18 pints of strong soon puts most off.
I didn't really notice them leave after about the 8th pint! Their loss. :)

Now this is what we need & what arrse should be about. Not some homo erotic, bum tickling fantasy fest where you meet for fcuking tapas prior to r*mming each other over olives & a glass of Prosecco.

If we can add in some chubby ladies for the gentle domination aspect we have a plan & a thread worthy of discussion.

IMHO of course

Now this is what we need & what arrse should be about. Not some homo erotic, bum tickling fantasy fest where you meet for fcuking tapas prior to r*mming each other over olives & a glass of Prosecco.

If we can add in some chubby ladies for the gentle domination aspect we have a plan & a thread worthy of discussion.

IMHO of course
Anything that you're involved with would clearly have some "size issues" and is thus best avoided* I feel.

*like the plague.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

To summarise - go for the latter, they're more likely to have their priorities right.

I always found the porkers started the evening with a touch of arrogance, as they mixed with their less rotund friends in the club. They would look down on any lad who even got within 20 feet.

But by 1am they are a big sweaty smelly pile of wobbling blubber and they have realised that Mr Perfect isnt got to hump them, and the more mature gentleman stands a good chance of fat farming.

07270861-5022-41A5-A92B-FE35CC4FE427.jpeg

Attachments

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
I always found the porkers started the evening with a touch of arrogance, as they mixed with their less rotund friends in the club. They would look down on any lad who even got within 20 feet.

But by 1am they are a big sweaty smelly pile of wobbling blubber and they have realised that Mr Perfect isnt got to hump them, and the more mature gentleman stands a good chance of fat farming.

View attachment 449888
Hmmm, I reckon that blonde one would do things that would curl your toes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO of course
4BF8F3A4-D6A4-4814-8420-31C9593B506B.jpeg
3DACF413-51D9-4B14-8C68-5837BA17E141.jpeg
4BF8F3A4-D6A4-4814-8420-31C9593B506B.jpeg
3DACF413-51D9-4B14-8C68-5837BA17E141.jpeg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Okay, 213 posts in and it’s gone to ratshit...
I like the pic of Jose trying to squeeze past the whale hoping he doesn't touch her and attract attention.

At the end of the day, if I’d not had to piss off we’d have pulled. Mine was a cutey and @Cold_Collation had a rough one.

mine gave me a lot of intel if I want to stalk her. Not sure about my partner in crime’s little beauty.

not bad considering we turned out with no intent.

View attachment 449888
That's just wrong on sooooo many, many levels. Sweet Jesus my eyes!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
on_leave The Intelligence Cell 18
sunny james Travel 3
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads