ARRSE man dates

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So, today me and @Simmerit did the Grindr thing and met up, innit.

I mean, we didn't smash in each other's back doors or nowt, but SWMBO did that,"Oh, you're off on a man date" thing and rolled her eyes.

Anyway, I made it home without an arse like a Japanese flag. We did though manage to upset two entirely Woke individuals while being all northern, working class and - at the same time, I might add - hanging out at a very good tapas place in Borough Market. Innit.

In short, we were superb.

So, here's the Man Date thread.

Innit.

Who else has done the grubby "Yeah, I'll meet you away from all the others" thing?

Spill.

Pictures or it never happened.

I mean, we didn't smash in each other's back doors or nowt, but SWMBO did that,"Oh, you're off on a man date" thing and rolled her eyes.

Anyway, I made it home without an arse like a Japanese flag. We did though manage to upset two entirely Woke individuals while being all northern, working class and - at the same time, I might add - hanging out at a very good tapas place in Borough Market. Innit.

Innit.

Who else has done the grubby "Yeah, I'll meet you away from all the others" thing?

Spill.

4req

Where`s Pics???

Did you do manly things like visit art galleries and go the theater?

Sluggy, Lord Ward, pip the dog wonder and I met Fluffy at a services on the A303. It sounds less iffy than it actually was as while we were there the manager of the fast food place was bundled out of the door wrapped entirely in cling film.

I now know what Lt George felt like as I'm the last of the A303 cling film observers from the golden summer of sometime in the early 2000's

1581541242522.png

Innit.

Spill.

Did he show ya his Wokka? ;-)

Didn't they decide they'd sleep next to Jarrod, when empty beds were available elsewhere?

'someone' was offered the chance of a bed containing a woman. there were two beds offered containing a woman each and he went for option three, @jarrod248

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You are being very beastly to C_C, and I know they didn't do any of those nasty things as they did not have the time - they were all logged in to Mumsnet at the time. :hump:

I've been trying to get a man date with DaManBugs for several years now but he keeps turning me down

What am I doing wrong?

Any tips @Cold_Collation ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
on_leave The Intelligence Cell 18
sunny james Travel 3
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads