Arrse Maidens would you??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read about the latest ' scandale ' in the USA Biznizz sector..
    Seems the big CFO honcho at Time Warner [ base salary $ 3.7 mil a year ] has been ' outed ' for being the [ alleged ] Sugar Daddy for a hot latino babe charged with being a high priced [ aren't they all?] call girl, etc. etc.. He put out for a high rise condo that she ' flipped' for half a million among other things..

so, question today for the Arrsemaidens who flock on this site to fawn at the feet of stalwart handsome men in uniform..would you give it up to slobber over a fat, balding old rich guy simply because he could pay your way through life until he croaks or his wife takes him to the cleaners? or are you only in it ' for love '? or is this a ' wah '? question and, of course you'd put out ofr a fistfull of diamonds and a platinum visa card..

and, guys.. would you pay to keep a hot babe around for sex when you want it? [oh, wait.. really dumb question, that.. sorry ]..

2. Nope, wouldnt pay, but am quite happy to be a kept man by a hot latino babe!

3. I hope you mean LATINA unless you're into reachrounds.....

4. Are tepid babes slightly cheaper?

5. Only if it was well lubed. A princess cut diamond could cause no end of issues ;-)

6. my ex is as cold as ice, you can have her for nothing.

7. why you asking the birds I am sure I could get my arse numbed ad take it up the hoop for the right price lol

no tossing salad though

8. Tempting. I don't believe in love, it's all money spinning crap anyway. It would have to be an obscenely rich individual who was partiall sighted or completely blined and wouldn't notice that I'd replaced my derrier with that of a goat.

9. And I would have to be someone who could at the very least SPELL goddamit.

10. marry money, the lover gets old and wrinkled but the money stays young and beautiful.

11. Not for me thanks !

12. Why tie yourself to a guy when you can make your own money? Men are only good for one thing and it ain't their wallets!

13. mowing the lawn :?

14. lololololol!!!! you know my ex still does that for me... wellllll he was the one that wanted the fecking garden in the 1st place :D