ARRSE - made my world a much happier place this week!

I'm not in the forces, nor have I ever been in the forces, but I'd like to thank all ARRSE's for continuing to do their duty by the civilian population and making me laugh hysterically for most of this week.

My boss now thinks I've developed really bad athsma from the number of times I've had to turn my laughter into a semi-convincing coughing fit!

ARRSEpedia and the forum have lit up my week so just wanted to say thank you - you guys totally rock!

Mwah!x

Ooops, I think I should have posted this somewhere else!?! Laughing fit = blonde moment. Can I move this myself or can a mod move it to the best place please!

But even if it's in the wrong place - still stands, my ribs hurt from laughing!

Can you reward us with a photo of your tits?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi Tim. Hows tricks? Welcome to ARRSE. It is a fairly loose community and anything goes. Making physical threats to single women who live alone and are serving with HM armed forces is frowned upon. But other than that, fill your boots. You are safe after all, aren't you?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
This is not going to end well is it?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Could one of my Moderators spazz this boring cunt? Thanks.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmm, the thing about G&T is it makes you very uninhibited.... i (Capitalise. Like this 'I') think possibly I should have waited til (till. That is the letter 'l', but twice) I was sober til (till. That is the letter 'l', but twice) I started commenting!
You got the "Should have waited til (sc) i (sc) was sober" bit right. Well done.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
What a waste of resources you lot are.... "Life" and "get" come to mind...
Still here? Mind that the door doesn't slap you on the arse on the way out.

Could one of my Moderators spazz this boring cunt? Thanks.
I could impale it on my lemon reamer if you wish? Completely out of lemons anyway - "lemon drizzle cake would be nice" says He. Do you have any idea how many lemons it takes to make 200g of lemon syrup?

No matter, He is now in bed with no warming pan.