ARRSE - made my world a much happier place this week!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Scottie505, Apr 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not in the forces, nor have I ever been in the forces, but I'd like to thank all ARRSE's for continuing to do their duty by the civilian population and making me laugh hysterically for most of this week.

My boss now thinks I've developed really bad athsma from the number of times I've had to turn my laughter into a semi-convincing coughing fit!

ARRSEpedia and the forum have lit up my week so just wanted to say thank you - you guys totally rock!

2. WaltenKommando?
  3. Public service broadcasting at its finest.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ooops, I think I should have posted this somewhere else!?! Laughing fit = blonde moment. Can I move this myself or can a mod move it to the best place please!

But even if it's in the wrong place - still stands, my ribs hurt from laughing!
  5. Can you reward us with a photo of your tits?
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hi Tim. Hows tricks? Welcome to ARRSE. It is a fairly loose community and anything goes. Making physical threats to single women who live alone and are serving with HM armed forces is frowned upon. But other than that, fill your boots. You are safe after all, aren't you?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anything for the boys - here you go.... ant_dec_682_419388a.jpg
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

This is not going to end well is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

Let me guess? Ant and Dec, yes? Geordie boys unless I am much mistaken? From Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK?

Am I right Tim? Fog on the Tyne is all mine all mine. Lots of car parks in Newcastle.

Pick one.
  10. Hmm, the thing about G&T is it makes you very uninhibited.... i think possibly I should have waited til I was sober til I started commenting!
  11. TheIronDuke

Could one of my Moderators spazz this boring cunt? Thanks.
  12. here we go again...
  13. Ant & Dec - pic of a pair of tits!
  14. Lindesfarne Walt
  15. Ant & Dec walt