Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 02FD32, Nov 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You can count me in.
  2. "I have lost a lot of friends over this. A lot of people won’t talk to me. There is a good chance I am going to lose my job.”
    Paul Nobes
    Boo bl00dy hoo. Typical GB criminal, 'its not my fault, feel sorry for me'
    I think he should have 200 lashes before being bummed in a prison near Brighton.
    Appropriate surname 'tho. Presumably there is a silent 'k'.
  3. It took sometime but we got him. I told you it wouldn't take long :twisted:
  4. Good to see that the magistrate gave them a harsh punishment......
  5. I'll join the mob. People like that needs herding into the sea and holding down for as long as it takes.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

They stole over £100 in coins, and they had to pay £40 compensation, plus £40 costs.

fcuking unbelievable.

Count me in!
  7. So they got off with it then :x

They should be made to stand with a collection tin of each of those charities, all day, every Saturday and Sunday for a year, feckin chav scrotes :evil:
  8. [​IMG]

"'Anging's too good for 'em. Nail 'em up I say....NAIL 'EM UP!"
  9. Once again I ask myself, where is the punishment? £20 each - how do we know when they pay that to the court that that isn't cash from the tins.

Mine clearance. They are sentanced to six months clearing mines, once they have finished training. Sappers train them to remove mines. UK sends No1 Punishment Batt (MineFor) out to areas of the world with high densities of mines and UXO.

1. UK gains 'cause we are doing something good for the world.

2. Victims gain beacause the Perp is getting a demonstrative punishment.

3. Perp gains because he will learn respect, teamwork and the value of life. Perp may also then be able to use his skills post sentence to work in mine clearance and make som honest tax free cash for once.

That is my idea of a commensurate punishment.
  10. You Sir, are a friggin genious. I don't suppose you are anywhere near Whitehall / Downs street are you? :wink:

11. I'm off work till Jan now, i'm up for a bit of lynching fun.

Although it is good to see magistrates being tough on criminals, well done that man :x
  12. "He imposed a 12-month community order on the pair and ordered them to pay £43 court costs and £20 compensation."

That'll sort them out :twisted:

Dry bumming with a rolling pin followed by what Farmboy suggested. Oh sorry - their Yooman Rights :x
  13. I have a rope - if I bring the reciept can we make them pay for it.

What sort of message does this send - steal £100, get found guilty, pay back £40.

Magistrate telling them that crime does pay - string him up as well, it will reduce the pool of genetically stupid people.
  14. Nobes, a retail assistant, who was smirking through some of the hearing, said: "I would like to apologise to the pet shop owner, Mr Goodridge and the charities.

I'd love to have wiped that off his face.